THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Joined Jan 22, 2007
Those aren’t bad, need to see that mid panel material. Hopefully it’s a softer synthetic like the mint greens.

MrKDes

formerly mrkdes56
Joined Apr 4, 2016
yea, once I went back and saw what I posted I’m like this is NOT legit. Let me save everyone the burden lol

edit: damn you guys are fast lol

Joined Jan 21, 2015
I don't trust it. If you click the link for collections at the bottom of the page, you'll see everything on that site is priced at $190. Travis Scott, Off-white, J's..... uuuhhhhhhh, no.

Joined Mar 28, 2014
Did anyone hit on the snkrs day joints? Looks like a ton of people caught that L. Even folks from Europe that I follow on IG.

Joined Sep 10, 2016
That’s some BS I signed up for the raffle a week before this ig post and it had no mentions that it was going to be a region exclusive. Asia and Europe stay getting these nice releases. I can’t remember when there was a US exclusive that was worth talking about.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now