THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Joined Jul 4, 2019
Anyone know if the glass pair actually released any men's sizes? I know the raffle didn't but what about the exclusive access pairs?

I see there's a couple of pairs listed on stockx for mad prices but who knows if they even exist?

Edit actually looks like stockx has adjusted it's sizing now and the us12 men's has gone

Joined Oct 12, 2018
Anyone know if the glass pair actually released any men's sizes? I know the raffle didn't but what about the exclusive access pairs?

I see there's a couple of pairs listed on stockx for mad prices but who knows if they even exist?

Edit actually looks like stockx has adjusted it's sizing now and the us12 men's has gone
Yeah they went up to womens size 12/UK size 9.5.

Joined Jan 22, 2007
Why, because they have a leather mudguard?
I rock leather AM1's all the time... suede ones are actually much stiffer and tight onfeet
Unless I’m seeing a different shoe the entire thing is leather and the mesh looks stiff as well. Those look like theyll have no give at all. I could be wrong if the leather is actually premium.

Joined Feb 23, 2018
Unless I’m seeing a different shoe the entire thing is leather and the mesh looks stiff as well. Those look like theyll have no give at all. I could be wrong if the leather is actually premium.
The leather is premium but if ya seeing mesh than it is indeed a different shoe....

Joined Jul 4, 2019
Stuck between feeling dirty for paying resale or pleased for getting a decentish price for a uk11.

Had a nightmare dealing with resellers, crazy asks increasing every time a pair sold on stockx, even agreeing a deal then being told I have to wait a few days in case they get better offers. People asking £500, others telling me theyve got bids of £475, ebay auctions being run up to £700 then disappearing etc. Funny thing is most of those pairs are still for sale now.
DSC00283.jpg

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now