THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Joined Oct 12, 2018
Well done if you got them for a good price. For me it was retail or nothing as similar to the missing links I can’t really see myself wearing them although the quality seems nice.

Joined Jan 12, 2017
2-3 years ago Everyone wanted boost, and AM1 was the afterthought. In 2018 I copped am1 anniversary red from stockx for retail.

Now, Boost early adopters are AM1 fanatics. Any good AM1 is pricey, and it’s the one $300 UB’s that are dirt cheap.

Joined Aug 7, 2013
2-3 years ago Everyone wanted boost, and AM1 was the afterthought. In 2018 I copped am1 anniversary red from stockx for retail.

Now, Boost early adopters are AM1 fanatics. Any good AM1 is pricey, and it’s the one $300 UB’s that are dirt cheap.
Crazy how things have changed. i know i was on that hype train buying UBs left and right. Honestly, it was a breath of fresh air having a different at the top for a bit. Wonder if Adidas will ever come back like that any time soon

Joined Jan 22, 2007
Yea oranges dropping pretty well. Could of saved 20 if I waited a week 🤦🏼‍♂️. Greens not really going anywhere though.

Blake P

Supporter
Joined Jun 20, 2014
Never see any love for Thunder Greys in here, but I think they're fresh with a lace swap. You guys like sail or black laces better in them?
IMG_5182.JPG

IMG_5183.JPG

Trying to pick up all the good AM1's I passed on in recent years that are still reasonably priced before this hype train goes off the tracks.

Joined Mar 28, 2019
Purchased from goat because everyone saying stockx has been lagging. I paid too much 😢, but it was my bday, so **** it. I don’t mind doubling up for retail if they release in the states.
Fair enough, enjoy them bro. With the fees, IL tax and shipping at the the lowest ask on StockX a size 11 would run me $310.25 FAH Q resellers!

Joined Apr 17, 2005
I haven’t purchased from StockX in almost one year. After they added fees and state tax, I didn’t want to deal with them. Now, they have the best price for the Magmas even with the fees, taxes and shipping.

Is it common for an item to have the “highest bid” be inconsistent when viewing all bids? I see the highest bid, but it’s not reflected when viewing all bids. The “highest bid” is actually the fourth highest when viewing all of the bids.

Joined Nov 29, 2014
I haven’t purchased from StockX in almost one year. After they added fees and state tax, I didn’t want to deal with them. Now, they have the best price for the Magmas even with the fees, taxes and shipping.

Is it common for an item to have the “highest bid” be inconsistent when viewing all bids? I see the highest bid, but it’s not reflected when viewing all bids. The “highest bid” is actually the fourth highest when viewing all of the bids.
Yes, I see that inconsistency all the time. It seems that the list of bids / asks doesn't update in real-time.

Joined Mar 28, 2014

Yeah, I see that as well. I’ve always wondered why it was like that. I might go ahead and purchase the magmas soon. I just gotta sell a few things

Joined Feb 10, 2008

I dunno if I agree with this. I’m looking on stockx and prices aren’t that far off for the greens from what resale was for obsidians and royals after they came out (around $200ish) and those had a lot more pairs. The price to me just seems like it is what it is because of supply. The reds price was so low because those restocked a bunch of times. I even saw them at the mall at Footlocker or Champs at one point. The price is up now because that’s just the cycle of sneakers after deadstock pairs start drying up.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now