THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Joined Mar 28, 2014
I dunno if I agree with this. I’m looking on stockx and prices aren’t that far off for the greens from what resale was for obsidians and royals after they came out (around $200ish) and those had a lot more pairs. The price to me just seems like it is what it is because of supply. The reds price was so low because those restocked a bunch of times. I even saw them at the mall at Footlocker or Champs at one point. The price is up now because that’s just the cycle of sneakers after deadstock pairs start drying up.
Damn, I never seen them anywhere at the shops out here in southern Cali. I remember wanting them before my hiatus. I do remember the restock though, but at that point I called quits

Joined Sep 1, 2018
Damn, I never seen them anywhere at the shops out here in southern Cali. I remember wanting them before my hiatus. I do remember the restock though, but at that point I called quits
Got them end of december 2018 from champs online with promo code for 105!!!!
Hurts now thinking that i'm probably going to end up spending 250-300 when I am able to finally decide which one of the two colors I want more.

champs am1 receipt.png

Joined May 22, 2010
I just placed my stupid bid for greens :smh:. I hate whatever team at Nike who is responsible for this hype manufacturing/order cancelling/EU only/pro bot bs. They’re some complete scum bags for this crap. Damn shame.

Last edited:

mikey23

Supporter
Joined Aug 18, 2000
$240 shipped for a sz 10 in the orange was the cheapest I've seen. Want to pull but idk

Joined Apr 19, 2005
So I got my rakuten cash back from my Daisy order and access to the Daisy reacts..hmm i think orders are gonna go through !

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now