THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Joined Mar 28, 2014
They have yet to drop on NDC in Europe. Once they do, that’s it. Can only hope for a restock. I think they’ll sell out quick in the states too. Nike hyped these up a great deal lol

Pito101

Supporter
Joined Dec 29, 2017
I’m a bit hesitant to buy from stockx at the moment due to them being overwhelmed with verifications and shipping. Anyone recently purchased and can tell me what their real turn around times are. Would have to wait 3 weeks for a pair of sneakers

Joined Mar 28, 2014
I’m a bit hesitant to buy from stockx at the moment due to them being overwhelmed with verifications and shipping. Anyone recently purchased and can tell me what their real turn around times are. Would have to wait 3 weeks for a pair of sneakers
Mine just shipped from goat. I think you’ll be alright either way stockx or goat. Most are being verified in Europe. At least mine did

snkrfollower

Supporter
Joined Apr 2, 2014
Depends on where the seller lives and which authentication center they have to ship to. I sold a pair of FoG 1s last week, shipped them to Moonachie NJ on Friday, and I already have my $$$. On the flip side, I ordered a Supreme tee on July 7, it was shipped to Atlanta for authentication, and I'm supposed to finally receive it tomorrow. Sooooo... YMMV :ohwell:

Joined Apr 11, 2013
I bought oranges last week from stockX they shipped today. Be here next week. Greens on their way for verification.
Your reply just made me send off an email to Stockx! I have an order that just passed one month and still haven't been updated. Smh

Pito101

Supporter
Joined Dec 29, 2017
Depends on where the seller lives and which authentication center they have to ship to. I sold a pair of FoG 1s last week, shipped them to Moonachie NJ on Friday, and I already have my $$$. On the flip side, I ordered a Supreme tee on July 7, it was shipped to Atlanta for authentication, and I'm supposed to finally receive it tomorrow. Sooooo... YMMV :ohwell:
Yea I guess you’re right , I sold a pair of the Chinese New Year AM1s ( Chinese version) and its been 10 days and no money received. But I am looking to pull the trigger on orange annis hopefully they’ll come sooner than later

Joined Feb 4, 2015
I had an order take over month only to have them refund me due to fakes being sent twice and them not communicating to me about it. In my opinion, stay away.

Joined Apr 17, 2005
I bought oranges last week from stockX they shipped today. Be here next week. Greens on their way for verification.
Does tracking state where it’s from I.E. UK, Italy, etc.? Or does it get shipped from its originating country (assuming Europe) then get processed through a US StockX facility then get shipped from there to you?

I had an order take over month only to have them refund me due to fakes being sent twice and them not communicating to me about it. In my opinion, stay away.
What did you order through StockX for that specific purchase if you don’t mind me asking? And when did you order?

I think the Magmas would be a safe bet in terms of the authentication process. It’s just the shipping delay that makes me hesitate... and the additional costs.

Joined Mar 28, 2014
Does tracking state where it’s from I.E. UK, Italy, etc.? Or does it get shipped from its originating country (assuming Europe) then get processed through a US StockX facility then get shipped from there to you?
When I ordered my pair of London’s, if I can remember, it was shipped from the Netherlands. I believe they have a warehouse out there where they authenticate

Joined Mar 28, 2014
So whack. My size for the anniversary evergreen on stockx dropped a few bucks. I get them on Monday. I wonder if it would’ve taken way longer if I purchased off stockx

• Sad
Reactions: Ube
Joined Apr 17, 2005
At least your pairs are pretty much secured! You won’t be like most of us in the US hoping for a stateside release for those and the Magmas...

I may follow suit for the Magmas. I’m usually patient, but I may pull the trigger soon.

Last edited:
Joined Mar 28, 2014
At least your pairs are pretty much secured! You won’t be like most of us in the US hoping for a stateside release for those and the Magmas...

I may follow suit for the Magmas. I’m usually patient, but I may pull. The trigger soon.
Lol, I’d stay patient. I’m sure the price will go down when Europe ndc drops them. It was an impulse purchase because of my bday hahaha

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now