THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Joined Nov 5, 2003
Kicks crew pricing always surprises me.
$120 for Spiral sages in Sz 9, but $300+ for Evergreens?? :wow:
Yeah, it’s $120 for size 9 of Sage Green while size 8.5 for the same shoe goes for $235... I guess their pricing depends on the size and their stock. I’ve got Olivia Kim’s Mowabb way under retail from them recently coz they have my size for $115 or so and since I can actually live w/ size 9 if 8.5 isn’t available or too much to swallow, that $120 is pretty intriguing to me.

dblplay1212

Supporter
Joined May 23, 2016
where do you get these
What state was this??? I want a mask too.
Kamala had an event at Social Status in Charlotte and they had these little packs there that had all of that in them. My local shop is sister store with SS and the guy that runs it had a couple packs sent here and saved them for me bc he's super cool and knows I nerd out on little stuff like this.

20201030_080648.jpg

Last edited:

snkrfollower

Supporter
Joined Apr 2, 2014
Mudguard design sucks. Give us the same uppers with a solid colored mudguard
That pattern is dope, theres just too much of it.
I actually would like them more if they went the other way with it - I wish their N7 stuff would be as heavy on Native designs and aesthetic as possible. I'd rather the shoes convey the meaning. Like as much as I like the N7 AM90s this past season, they don't really communicate "Native Heritage."

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now