THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

dblplay1212

Supporter
Joined May 23, 2016
Nike doing a bit much with the AM1. I think some may recall the pair that changed color when heat was applied if I’m not mistaken, 2016 release I believe
Haha just came across that pair while moving. The mudguard has a tiny of yellow now.

Joined Feb 2, 2015
I finally hit this morning. But why was it a little harder to hit on the evergreens? I had to drive to my local store to see if they received the shipment of the evergreens and luckily they did.

Joined Feb 2, 2015
wonder if magmas released at nike stores. saw evergreens at the grove in la a couple of days ago.
My Nike store had the evergreens 3-4 weeks ago. Lol, I went back the following weekend, they were sold out. I was going to call them if I struck out on SNKRS. Luckily SNKRS gave me a W

Joined Nov 5, 2003
Yep, and they change their price based upon popularity. They had the Sage 1s for $120 and then bumped the price to $230 a week later
I’m not clearly sure whether it depends on the popularity and I believe it probably has something to do w/ the sizes & stocks they’ve got. Don’t really know how they are deciding those pricing, but some sizes are even $75 while there’s other sizes that’s over $100 in terms of those Limeades and other models are basically priced in the same manner.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now