THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Joined Oct 23, 2016
Sages 9, 9.5, 10, 11, 11.5

Entered their “raffle” for this morning and got zero notifications. Just ordered, hopefully no cancel :pimp:

Joined Jun 1, 2017
How? I know they used to have cheaper shipping method which costs something like $15 from HK to JP, but that option hasn’t been available after COVID tho? Oh..., NVM, figured out u’re in HK. But at the same time, I’m actually shocked to learn the shipping cost is $10 even within the city of Honk Kong.... That’s pretty expensive....
yeah everything is more expensive nowadays, especially in HK...

AirLoMax614

formerly baconandjordans
Joined Jun 7, 2014
I wouldn't be surprised if my order gets canceled unless I ordered the last 11.5. Soon as I ordered and went back to the shoe, 11.5 and a lot of other sizes were gone.

Joined Oct 18, 2013
Sages 9, 9.5, 10, 11, 11.5

Entered their “raffle” for this morning and got zero notifications. Just ordered, hopefully no cancel :pimp:

Thanks for the link.

Just ordered a size 11.5 Lets see if they actually come though

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now