THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Joined Apr 17, 2005
The AM90 was definitely the shoe of 2020, IMHO. However, the AM1 still had a few great releases this year. With that in mind, I'm penciling in the Magmas as my favorite AM1 of 2020. The colorway, shape and materials used on them made my choice fairly easy. Other notables were the Amsterdams, Londons and Evergreens.

Joined Oct 12, 2018
Are the n7s still sitting anywhere in a UK11? Guessing they are only a US release?
N7 began with a vision of bringing sport and all of its benefits to Native American and Aboriginal communities.

I don't believe this range will come to the UK for the foreseeable future especially as Nike seems to be want regional exclusivity right now.

StockX, GOAT or Ebay.com may be your best chance to pick these up.

MrKDes

formerly mrkdes56
Joined Apr 4, 2016
Yup.

Anyone missing out, Extra Butter & Sneaker Politics also have the lemonades
yea, seems like these are plentiful.

This whole Lemonade pack release is interesting. Keeping my eye on the resale market to see if they tank and get it for even lower

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now