THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

dblplay1212

Supporter
Joined May 23, 2016
****show. App crashed. Went to desktop. Got cart error when processing payment. But then got a W email. But snkrs shows sold out instead of purchased so idk wtf is going on.

AirLoMax614

formerly baconandjordans
Joined Jun 7, 2014
****show. App crashed. Went to desktop. Got cart error when processing payment. But then got a W email. But snkrs shows sold out instead of purchased so idk wtf is going on.
Did they pull the money from your bank account? That's how I knew i hit at first. Then I got the email.

Joined Jul 18, 2012
In a group chat with 3 friends, and of course they all were able to get them, while my screen froze on the payment screen :smh:

• Wow
Reactions: 907

Joined Apr 20, 2019
Just grabbed them from ebay for $200 shipped. I should have just done it last week and saved myself the hassle of being up at 6am to take an L, never a good way to start my day.

Reactions: Ube
Joined Jul 18, 2012
I'm curious if having the latest SNKRS update was the issue. Bc I had the payment freeze screen for the first time ever and I was on the latest version.
Maybe so, I know after the most recent update my SNKRS app icon went from white with red letters, to red with white letters

Joined May 20, 2006
I'm curious if having the latest SNKRS update was the issue. Bc I had the payment freeze screen for the first time ever and I was on the latest version.
Most likely it was bots clogging up the app for those dunks. Too many shoes dropped at the same time.

Reactions: 907
Joined Apr 16, 2014
Last time I had that issue with SNKRS was for the Strange Love release. And if memory serves me correct those varsity '85 Jordan 1's dropped on the app at the same time.

Joined Jan 3, 2020
SKRS was a total disaster. Wouldn't let me submit payment on two accounts/phones for 5 minutes then it finally pended for 20 minutes on one just to eventually tell me sold out. I really didn't expect to strike out on these. Bummed.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now