THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Joined Jan 3, 2020
SKRS was a total disaster. Wouldn't let me submit payment on two accounts/phones for 5 minutes then it finally pended for 20 minutes on one just to eventually tell me sold out. I really didn't expect to strike out on these. Bummed.

Joined Jan 3, 2020
I'm normally an 11 but wonder if since these are leather and maybe a tighter fit I could make a 11.5 work. Just kinda worry about the possible extra room in the leather toebox making it crease or dent more than normal.

superblytrife

Supporter
Joined Mar 20, 2002
I'm normally an 11 but wonder if since these are leather and maybe a tighter fit I could make a 11.5 work. Just kinda worry about the possible extra room in the leather toebox making it crease or dent more than normal.
There’s nothing tight about these LV8 joints, IMO. If anything they run wild long. Plus the leather will break in and stretch some with wear.

dblplay1212

Supporter
Joined May 23, 2016
Thanks to singledout singledout for the assist

Last edited:
Joined Mar 1, 2003

YOOOOO thankS!!!!!!!!! I hope they ship soon!

Joined Jan 15, 2020

Thanks singledout singledout dblplay1212 dblplay1212 ! A little bit extra with the conversion tax, but I’ll take it.

To everyone else re:Martians color, thanks for the input. They still look wildly different in every pic lolol. I have the magmas and don’t love them, I’ll pass on the martians (as much as I love the name). Hopefully they don’t end up being a leather OG, I’ll be kicking myself then.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now