THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

cs02132

Supporter
Joined Nov 1, 2007
Someone order these and post pics so I can see how they look in person.
8F3B0B18-4E5C-4CD0-9D31-4955F599A58D.jpeg
What are the air max 1s called that look like these ?
Teal and light brown, some kind of non leather material

They are a classic pair and I can’t remember and it’s bugging me :lol:

Joined Mar 28, 2019
Facts. I’ll never understand the hype for his collabs.
Don’t think there is hype. Outside of here the only comments I’ve seen are “pass” and “meh” at best. And on here seems to be a handful of us willing to grab a pair. General reception seems like the TS AJ33, but we all know how things change when the greedy sheep see prices on the secondary market. So who knows.

Joined Aug 4, 2012
Don’t think there is hype. Outside of here the only comments I’ve seen are “pass” and “meh” at best. And on here seems to be a handful of us willing to grab a pair. General reception seems like the TS AJ33, but we all know how things change when the greedy sheep see prices on the secondary market. So who knows.
If it happened with the merch from his McDonald’s meal, it will happen with these.

Joined Jun 30, 2016
What are the air max 1s called that look like these ?
Teal and light brown, some kind of non leather material

They are a classic pair and I can’t remember and it’s bugging me :lol:
You'll have to be way more specific. I can't think of any air max 1 that looks like those forces. There are these classic teals from 2004 but no light brown, and they're just called "Teals"

1631893793808.png

cs02132

Supporter
Joined Nov 1, 2007
Now that I think of it idk if they were even teal, or just a different light blue

they were part of a pack. Pretty sure there was a burst and a 90

Joined Dec 29, 2017
We posting reviews of fakes now????????????? Is that what we doing??????????????
I was wondering why the box looked so messed up. Not gonna lie-i wish they had reps of the old stuff. I can’t afford to pay resell on some of the old stuff.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now