THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Joined Dec 30, 2012
Has anyone gotten the Patta in a regular box? Every pic I see of the shoe either on here or IG always has the special box, but never the regular box

Joined Nov 5, 2003
Fellas, this has been mentioned many times in this thread. |l

Every pair will have the special box. Except those that were damaged from the original Patta release/shipment.
So, does that mean there were more than 915 pairs who’s box were damaged? Just can’t get why those aftermarket place still lists both (and the regular box one costs more?!) tho.
16A8DA0B-2D7F-4E3D-9C72-9C7E4D0E3DE7.jpeg

Joined Sep 23, 2018
Fellas, this has been mentioned many times in this thread. |l

Every pair will have the special box. Except those that were damaged from the original Patta release/shipment.
Then why does goat and Sx have regular box and special box seperate…. 99% if they only had the orange boxes for damaged pairs then they would just list them as damaged or replacment box in the same listing…

Joined Apr 11, 2013
Why are people so hung up on the box???? Other than helping me find them a little easier in the closet they could put them in one of those Space Hippie boxes and I wouldn't care.
Keep hearing Brad Pitt screaming "What's in the box?!" in my head every time someone mentions it. :rofl:

Joined Dec 29, 2003
Then why does goat and Sx have regular box and special box seperate…. 99% if they only had the orange boxes for damaged pairs then they would just list them as damaged or replacment box in the same listing…
I don't know. It seems like the damaged allotment is larger than first reported.

Look at the label on the replacement boxes though...those labels are not standard Nike labels. More so a quick outlet-type of makeup. This would point to Nike never intentionally creating these Patta's in the orange boxes but whipping up a substitution label when whatever mishap occurred.

superblytrife

Supporter
Joined Mar 20, 2002
Why are people so hung up on the box???? Other than helping me find them a little easier in the closet they could put them in one of those Space Hippie boxes and I wouldn't care.
Keep hearing Brad Pitt screaming "What's in the box?!" in my head every time someone mentions it. :rofl:
I used to really care about the box, but now I couldn’t care less. Yeah, I want it fully intact and there are bonus points if it’s a cool, themed box. But if not it’s whatever—all I care about is what’s inside the box.

That said, people who throw away their boxes are nuts. My brain can’t compute that. :lol:

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now