The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Joined Nov 20, 2007
But that next person wont have the amount of pull in the business that Sakurai has in order to get the wide variety of characters. It might as well be a reboot.
That'll just give Nintendo more free reign to make Smash Bros that doesn't just consist of popular/iconic video game characters. Probably will start seeing famous anime and cartoon characters show up.

The Fresh Prince

formerly airsakuragi
Joined Nov 17, 2014
Kind of suprised their hasn't atleast been an announcement for a Fighter Z sequel after the success it had.
Personally, I would like the next Dragon Ball game to be reminiscent of Budokai Tenkachi but if a sequel to Dragon Ball FighterZ was made; I wouldn’t be upset.

Joined Nov 16, 2018
I was interested in picking up this series until the 3:43 mark. Just had to know "normal" being the title was too good to be true :smh::lol:

Belgium

formerly colombia
Joined Jan 12, 2013
Watched the Demon Slayer movie yesterday
Loved every minute of it :pimp: Especially the last fight, wow.
When it ended, my mom said "I'm rewinding, I wanna see some of that last fight again" :lol:

The music was really good too, definitely another high point.

Joined Nov 16, 2014
When it ended, my mom said "I'm rewinding, I wanna see some of that last fight again" :lol:

Yea definitely the highlight. I loved how at the end Tanjiro was calling Akaza a coward and threw his sword which pierced him. Thought the voice actor did a phenomenal job in that scene.

Joined Apr 23, 2013

Soundtrack was next level

Joined Mar 16, 2016

Where ? Being meaning to watch it again but with a decent translation, I wanted to check it out while I was at LA but I had to flight off fast

Joined Nov 20, 2007
One day Togashi will finish H×H.

Then he'll start another manga we'll all get hooked on and go on tons of hiatuses for that.

Joined Mar 16, 2016
One day Togashi will finish H×H.

Then he'll start another manga we'll all get hooked on and go on tons of hiatuses for that.
The internet will be a beautiful place those days ... hell I'll even fly to Japan those days just to feel the vibe.

What else do you guys think could be more big of a deal than that, in the manga culture ? (Sorry if stupid question)

Joined Jan 17, 2009
The internet will be a beautiful place those days ... hell I'll even fly to Japan those days just to feel the vibe.

What else do you guys think could be more big of a deal than that, in the manga culture ? (Sorry if stupid question)
Demon Slayer has been the biggest phenomenon in manga history the last two years

Joined Nov 20, 2007

Not a stupid question at all. Had Togashi not been on hiatus so many times he would've easily made the big 3 the big 4.

I feel like if Veritas or The Breaker had got an anime when they were in the middle of their run we would still have them coming out or would've got legit endings.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now