**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: AFTER 12 YEARS NINJAHOOD GOT DA JESUS PIECE & CHAIN:..**

Joined May 7, 2017
Low or no fluorescence is supposed to show that clean white light will be reflected from the diamond. It is mostly desirable for diamonds graded D-I and the value increases with lower fluorescence. For diamonds rated J or lower, having fluorescence will increase the value a bit.

Joined Dec 28, 2014
^ fluorescence is a attribute used to "grade" a diamond. I know GIA has this on their certificates. Basically, under the blacklight it will show a blue hue if you have a strong fluorescence. No fluorescence is basically more expensive and will always show clear under any light.

Joined May 7, 2017
^ fluorescence is a attribute used to "grade" a diamond. I know GIA has this on their certificates. Basically, under the blacklight it will show a blue hue if you have a strong fluorescence. No fluorescence is basically more expensive and will always show clear under any light.
Fluorescence makes a J colour diamond more expensive than one without fluorescence, whiter diamonds benefit from having less fluorescence

Joined Dec 28, 2014
Fluorescence makes a J colour diamond more expensive than one without fluorescence, whiter diamonds benefit from having less fluorescence
We all ballin in here... colorless diamonds only (F or better), therefore no fluorescence preferred. :nthat:

Joined Jun 14, 2015
Anybody experience anger from your regular jeweler for going to somebody else for a cheaper price.
nah thats trash, greg's even complimented some of the stuff i got elsewhere and has told me if i find it cheaper buy it lol. sounds like your jeweler needs money bad

Sonny Corinthos

formerly joeclear
Joined Nov 22, 2008
nah thats trash, greg's even complimented some of the stuff i got elsewhere and has told me if i find it cheaper buy it lol. sounds like your jeweler needs money bad
Most jewelers in NYC don't play that sh*t . Everybody wants to be the go to guy .

Joined Dec 23, 2003
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now