**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: AFTER 12 YEARS NINJAHOOD GOT DA JESUS PIECE & CHAIN:..**

Joined Nov 18, 2014
Brooklyn bully :lol:
Hey guys which place would you say makes the thickest cubans?
based on descriptions/photos on fleabay over the years I think those cubans signed "VIP" have been thicker on the sides if that's what you mean. I sawr around two in the past few years that were described as 10mm & 4mm on the sides but then not everyone measures to precision. if you want thick on the side I think franco is a good idea since they're the same size on all sides AFAIK.

Joined Aug 11, 2007
Any recommendations to buy a simple white gold chain online from, nothing too fancy, either ball, box or small Franco links.

Thank you.

Sonny Corinthos

formerly joeclear
Joined Nov 22, 2008
Any recommendations to buy a simple white gold chain online from, nothing too fancy, either ball, box or small Franco links.

Thank you.
Just Get what you like with the white gold chain . 18kt to 10kt to people won't be able to tell the difference.

Joined Feb 3, 2020
Yes I know that maker, The company is called Miami Cuban link. A lot of the places in New York buy from them. Also, Lirys at one point was using them as well.

Brooklyn bully :lol:

based on descriptions/photos on fleabay over the years I think those cubans signed "VIP" have been thicker on the sides if that's what you mean. I sawr around two in the past few years that were described as 10mm & 4mm on the sides but then not everyone measures to precision. if you want thick on the side I think franco is a good idea since they're the same size on all sides AFAIK.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now