**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: AFTER 12 YEARS NINJAHOOD GOT DA JESUS PIECE & CHAIN:..**

BR0 MONTANA

formerly imanikehead
Joined Jan 4, 2012
For those of you that rock the Jesus piece are you some what religious or is it just a piece of art? Just curious because I was brought up super Catholic and as I got older I steered away from the church. I would feel awkward rocking a Jesus piece without believing in Christianity.

Joined Nov 24, 2006
For those of you that rock the Jesus piece are you some what religious or is it just a piece of art? Just curious because I was brought up super Catholic and as I got older I steered away from the church. I would feel awkward rocking a Jesus piece without believing in Christianity.
i am religious but the Jesus piece, at least for me will always be synonymous with Big. I can remember seeing him and Puff in the Source rocking em and that looked so dope to me.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now