The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Joined Dec 3, 2015
Look amazing! Have you noticed a difference in width between M and W?
Thanks, was dreading having to return these but they are as good as I could have hoped!

None, M10.5s (rather UK9.5s) and W12s feel exactly the same to me. I got impatient and didn't want to wait lol. I did the same for the Gundam 98s for the womens outsole and those worked perfectly too.

Ube

Joined Aug 26, 2009
It's only February and Nike has already killed the AM90. WAAAAY too many (terrible) colorways. Yes, it's the anniversary but don't just pump all this crap out.
Really? What colors are trash to you?

Joined Apr 23, 2015
Just scroll back through the past 30 pages. Aside from the 4-different-colored-purples, the OG inspired colorways are the only decent ones. Trash everywhere.

Quality > Quantity
Bless you sir

I too am getting seriously annoyed with these choices

plansb

Supporter
Joined Jan 11, 2014
Wish the greys had a white sole. The pair of shoes I’ve worn the most in the past few years is the am1 grey perfs (and obsidians) and they r pretty shot, need a replacement. :lol:

Joined May 6, 2019
Well I wore my Tokyos all day and I have a problem. The left shoe fits too tight. Right shoe fits great. I usually have this issue since my left foot is slight larger, but I can usually can manage.

I can’t half size up since I wear a size 13. And is hate to return them.

Any sugestions? Shoe stretcher?

Joined Mar 28, 2014
I think the choices are dope, it’s just the quality is whack. I really hope the infrareds won’t be as bad as these early colorways. I’m really hoping that’s the reason why it’s taking so long to release.

Joined Apr 11, 2013
Wish the greys had a white sole. The pair of shoes I’ve worn the most in the past few years is the am1 grey perfs (and obsidians) and they r pretty shot, need a replacement. :lol:
Angelus paint and some white laces would definitely make these my go to! Might cop if I can get on discount and make those changes.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now