The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Joined May 11, 2008
Still debating on pulling the trigger. I just wish the green was neon. Transitioned the midsole to the upper similar to the 95s. Not bad.
462909F8-2AF7-4C7B-9F13-E455C9C97654.png
Free returns so you can always see how they turn out then decide to keep or get your money back.

Joined Oct 10, 2014
Free returns so you can always see how they turn out then decide to keep or get your money back.
True. I did a dolphin inspired pair based on a pair posted a while back last night. Might pull the trigger on these. Torn on if I do the cactus swoosh reflective to pay homage to the 95 3M or not.

Joined Nov 13, 2012
True. I did a dolphin inspired pair based on a pair posted a while back last night. Might pull the trigger on these. Torn on if I do the cactus swoosh reflective to pay homage to the 95 3M or not.
Look on page 1840 I posted one in hand thats nearly identical to yours.

Joined Dec 29, 2003
Hmm.. these are beautiful. Closest I'll get to owning these is making an ID or if Nike drops them in men's.
I know it was probably a default setting but the Afew store had the potential sizes going up quite high.

Again, I'm probably just digging for false hope. :ohwell:

Someone's gotta know the sizes these will go up to. Where you at?? :lol:

Joined Dec 27, 2019
I know it was probably a default setting but the Afew store had the potential sizes going up quite high.

Again, I'm probably just digging for false hope. :ohwell:

Someone's gotta know the sizes these will go up to. Where you at?? :lol:
womens 11.5

Joined Feb 17, 2012
Fit normal on these craters? Looking to buy now and not wait for Nike to pull some BS on official US release.
They're listed on the nike site as coming soon for $140.

Also, them sail/baroque brown pairs starting to sell out of sizes. My size 8.5 is now sold out. Damn. Was hoping to get them on sale.

Joined Mar 28, 2019
They're listed on the nike site as coming soon for $140.

Also, them sail/baroque brown pairs starting to sell out of sizes. My size 8.5 is now sold out. Damn. Was hoping to get them on sale.
Yeah but I can get them shipped now for $145 and I don’t have to worry that Nike cancels another order.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now