The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Joined Mar 28, 2014
Timing is just off. Saw today that US will get the royal blue AJ3s in October. Hopefully we are just on a large delay for most of these shoes.
Not feeling those 3’s. Thankfully no og classic colorway dropped. Looks like not for a while. Just strictly air max’s for me these days. I wouldn’t mind if thy dropped Columbia’s though

Joined Oct 15, 2002
Dumb question, but do they only show the size availability with notify me on SNKRS for iOS? It never shows size availability just notify me.

Joined Oct 2, 2011
If you’re on the fence for $155 shipped from overseas you really don’t want the LBs that bad. :lol:

Retail probably won’t be $120 in the US if I had to guess, so $155 all in ain’t bad at all.
I have purchased every re-craft anniversary 90 that I wanted this year at 30-40% off. I don’t see the Laser Blues flying when they release in the US, hopefully..

Joined Mar 20, 2002
I have purchased every re-craft anniversary 90 that I wanted this year at 30-40% off. I don’t see the Laser Blues flying when they release in the US, hopefully..
Yeah, I can feel that. Some shoes are just worth retail, IMO. Recrafts are nice, but there’s no nostalgia attached to them for me and the quality is lacking. LBs are a different animal in both regards. Nike really did them right.

Hopefully folks can eat at discounted prices stateside though. I’ll def pick up a 3rd pair if that’s the case.

Joined Mar 28, 2019
Not feeling those 3’s. Thankfully no og classic colorway dropped. Looks like not for a while. Just strictly air max’s for me these days. I wouldn’t mind if thy dropped Columbia’s though
Im a sucker for a 3 but wasn’t big on the blues at first and I’m still undecided, just pointing out the delay for US. I did end up getting the red cements on sale and really want the upcoming denims. Back tab is weird but I love the denim elephant. But this ain’t a 3 thread.

Joined Nov 28, 2019
Eggplants are definitely just sitting over here. Found a local store with FSR in stock. Hopefully should be an easy cop for all you guys when released.

Joined Feb 17, 2012
Looks like that afew site caught on with the US shipping address. Tried checking out tonight using the code, which doesn’t work anymore and it now says they do not ship Nikes to the US even though I could have checked out earlier. Wanted to get them vast grey/pinks that were on sale too.

Joined Aug 13, 2020
me too, so thank YOU fenom for my batch of eggplants! they are near and should be here today ,tomorrow for sure!
Also i'd like to thank nonheinous and airlomax614 for the laserblues recomendation on luisaviaroma ,thanks to you i was able to buy like 5 pairs and they arrived the 29th,so like 2 full days before release. real happiness in a box!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now