The Official Nike Shox VC V post

Joined Oct 31, 2004
Although they don't look like a player signature shoes, I really like the way they look. I probably will try to pick up a pair when they go down to 50-60s.

Has anyone play in them yet?

Joined Apr 19, 2005
Quote:[hr][/hr]I like the fit, plus they are very light[hr][/hr]
Are they really light? No previous VC shoe has been, save for the semi-light IV's, despite Nike's strategic marketing...."the VC III is ultra-lighweight" :lol:
|I

If you're right, then :tongue:

Joined Jan 12, 2006
yeah they are light to me, but theres this thing in the shoe thats bothering me a lil. the bottom of the shoe in the middle-inside (for example, in the right shoe, the slight arch on the left side of your foot) i think they made the hump too big or something, its hard to explain

Joined Jul 25, 2000
a few ppl have been complaining about the arch support being overly supportive.
______
click-a-ty clank, click-a-ty clank, our money goes into Nike's piggy-bank.

Joined Nov 1, 2005
Lets see a commercial for these.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #44 Marc Jackson #24 Richard Jefferson #43 Linton Johnson III #5 Jason Kidd#12 Nenad Krstic #0 Jeff McInnis #31 Lamond Murray #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

ijapino

Staff member
Joined Dec 14, 1999
Just picked 'em up with the Friends and Family Discount at Champs. I'm very impressed with these. FAR better than the VC4's!
"If you say 'last shots or breds', you better be talking about alcohol or Wonderbread."

Joined Apr 4, 2005
I dunno? maybe because there isn't much new info on them. we all pretty much know what the shoe is (CLASSIC) and I guess the hype is over according to the Mods.

I would have left it stickied

but thats me

shoeartist

Banned
Joined Dec 10, 2004
theyd be hotter without that toe cap:x
**making fun of myself I'm quadrofrenic mentally, not lauphing at me I'm lauphing with me accidentally**

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now