The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

ohboydanny

Banned
1,373
11
Joined
Jan 2, 2012
Originally Posted by manslayer


Need info on those Volts, Oranges, then I'm copping the mint PDF's and MAYBE a white elite, then I'm calling it quits.

Until Kobe wins MVP/Scoring title/6 Rings 
pimp.gif

Fixed. 
wink.gif

RighteousKungFu: I think you might of jumped the gun a little bro. I've seen DS pairs sell for the same price and even cheaper. 
 

johnmckoolaid

Banned
822
41
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

Picked these up today for $240, I couldn't be happier.
333d6kj.jpg


Worn once, soles looked DS. I'm happy. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
happy.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
happy.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

dude wore them and still sold them for a nice profit, shoe game is too stupid right now, but as long as you like them its whatever, it used to be that dudes had to hold shoes down for a few years to sell for a profit
 
3,291
2,050
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

Picked these up today for $240, I couldn't be happier.
Worn once, soles looked DS. I'm happy. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
happy.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
happy.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

dude wore them and still sold them for a nice profit, shoe game is too stupid right now, but as long as you like them its whatever, it used to be that dudes had to hold shoes down for a few years to sell for a profit
QFT....But as long as homie is happy with his pick up thats all that really matters...Nice pick up man...
 
895
16
Joined
Apr 30, 2011
Originally Posted by nikeairon

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

Picked these up today for $240, I couldn't be happier.
Worn once, soles looked DS. I'm happy. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
happy.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
happy.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

dude wore them and still sold them for a nice profit, shoe game is too stupid right now, but as long as you like them its whatever, it used to be that dudes had to hold shoes down for a few years to sell for a profit
QFT....But as long as homie is happy with his pick up thats all that really matters...Nice pick up man...

Thanks guys 
I haven't seen em for less than $280 recently so I jumped. The fact that he wore them once doesn't bother me at all.
 
305
30
Joined
Mar 3, 2012
My Cheetahs came in the mail today.. loving em..
now I have the Sharks, Wolfs, Cheetahs, PDF's (coming in Friday), Cloaks, ASG's..
not my pic.. someone posted this earlier in thread forget who.. but anyone have info on these laces?
 
1,334
39
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by manslayer


Need info on those Volts, Oranges, then I'm copping the mint PDF's and MAYBE a white elite, then I'm calling it quits.

Until Kobe wins MVP/Scoring title/6 Rings 
pimp.gif

Fixed. 
wink.gif

RighteousKungFu: I think you might of jumped the gun a little bro. I've seen DS pairs sell for the same price and even cheaper. 

pimp.gif
 
10,289
6,637
Joined
Jan 22, 2007
Originally Posted by CARRERA909

My Cheetahs came in the mail today.. loving em..
now I have the Sharks, Wolfs, Cheetahs, PDF's (coming in Friday), Cloaks, ASG's..
not my pic.. someone posted this earlier in thread forget who.. but anyone have info on these laces?


Those are inline V laces. Leopards look 10x better with either purple or volt laces. Red just doesn't look right IMO.
 
5,599
736
Joined
Jul 25, 2009
Originally Posted by CARRERA909

My Cheetahs came in the mail today.. loving em..
now I have the Sharks, Wolfs, Cheetahs, PDF's (coming in Friday), Cloaks, ASG's..
not my pic.. someone posted this earlier in thread forget who.. but anyone have info on these laces?
they look like the laces off of the "Inline" V's
 
305
30
Joined
Mar 3, 2012
Thanks fellas for the quick replies.. i like the red on em so they will do.. but will be on the lookout for volt/purple laces to throw in every now & then.
 
6,550
631
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Damn those are DOPE. I really like that lace pairing more than the standard colors. Makes the shoes look way more wearable
pimp.gif
 
2,612
27
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
ShowEd my wife pictures of the pdfs and she liked them and she never likes any of my shoes. Guess I'll be getting them on Fri
 
1,812
10
Joined
Nov 30, 2002
The PDFs have grown on me like crazy, might have to pull the trigger on them. Only had two colorways of the VI...
 
35,014
28,116
Joined
May 1, 2011
Originally Posted by thejrob




Damn those are DOPE. I really like that lace pairing more than the standard colors. Makes the shoes look way more wearable
pimp.gif

X2

I can get with those.
  
 
Top Bottom