the thread about nothing...

Discussion in 'General' started by Renaldo Balkman, Feb 10, 2012.

1. rare

rare

I’ll have that liberty soon.

alchemist iq likes this.
  2. They will be taking that freedom away from me if I change my location. But it's more money so I'm fine with that.

I'm trying to get to level where I can just work from home or telecommute. Gotta move up a few levels though.

3. everysingletime

everysingletime formerly amel223

You know what sucks about your options....

Your days off aren't lined up in a row

It'd be nice if you can have something like be off Thurs Fri Sat and work all the other days or some variation of that. You must be tired a lot.

4. rare

rare

They had a Sunday-Tuesday off last bid (my job we're closed on sundays). I don’t mind not having them all back to back cause then that means four straight days of 10 hour shifts :sick: Honestly I might bid for both and whichever one i get I’ll be content with cause If i get the Sun, Tues, Wed off that means that I can request a random Monday and have a 4 day weekend. While the other one, i only ever work two days in a row then get a break, on top of that I’d have two days off in a row which i seriously miss lol

everysingletime likes this.
  5. [​IMG]

Dubby likes this.
  6. everysingletime

I'd take the schedule that lets you have a 4 day weekend when you request a random Monday off

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018 at 8:54 AM
  7. promac

promac

I’m currently working 12 hour shifts. 4 days on, 4 days off. It’s bitter sweet, but I love having 4 days off every week

8. everysingletime

Hmm. That's not bad.

I think what I commonly see when it comes to 12 hr shiffs is 3 days on, 4 days off, and one week out of the month you work 4 days

10. Wu-Wednesday

kickvicisous, promac and alchemist iq like this.
  11. "What you wanna hear?
    I wanna hear that Wu-Tang joint"
    "Wu-Tang again?"
    "Ah yeah, again and again!"

12. promac

promac

13. Scoop the whip
    Flip some chips
    Call the chick
    Watch the flick
    Hit the ****
    Probably double dip if she into it.
    -alchemist iq8)

14. promac

promac

15. Lol. Bored as funk. But man I wish I had something on me.

promac likes this.
  16. Just got some free IHOP. No I'm not calling it the new name yet.
    I did an uber pickup and they took like 20 minutes to make it. I'm not tripping because I get paid more if I have to wait.
    I get to the street and it's pretty dark so I call the customer multiple times. No answer. I finally see the address on the street. Sometimes the addresses are incorrect so I'm lowkey nervous about ringing the doorbell at 1am. I ring it and a dog barks and I see blinds open. I get a little nervous. Dude opens the door and I ask I say the name on the order, he's like 'nah dude, wrong house'. I'm glad he was cool about it. After 5 minutes, dude never called back so I get to 'discard' the food. I sent uber a message saying that this happens too often and this could be a dangerous scenerio. Customers should have to verify the address after a certain time.

Pancakes was bomb tho :pimp: got eggs and bacon leftover for tomorrow too.

Dubby, rare, JustSid and 2 others like this.
  17. Man, what if you get setup for a fake deliviery run and they try to yolk you for some cash and them eggs?

18. I don't carry cash, I'm simply the runner. Don't really know what type of setup you can be referring to. If anybody want static, I keep that thang on me. And by thang, I mean fidget spinner.

Dubby, rare, JustSid and 3 others like this.
    promac and SC kid like this.
  20. marmourjr

marmourjr

Good Morning, Tan.

"Don't waste your words. There's a moment when you have to keep your mouth shut. Never trust people who cannot embrace seasons of silence."

Dubby, jape and grimeyy like this.
  21. JustSid

JustSid

Morning TAN

My day started out ****** as usual, but I'm off now so it's nap time then I'll probably go out for a bit

22. Cold af at my job. I might die here…

23. Blazing hot but I made it to work.

Let's get this money!!!!!

the 718 truth likes this.
  24. bendover

bendover

Long day at work today.
    Thats 3 days in a row.
    I want to go get a massage or something

25. I hate when companies don't respond to emails