the thread about nothing...

Joined Jul 22, 2012
eBay really needs to implement a rule for buys that submit offers, that they need to submit payment immediately or within 24 hrs.

Why would you allow a buyer 48 hrs to submit their payment for an offer they made?

A buyer flaked on me with not submitting their payment and he even had a 100% rating. What a waste of time.

Joined Apr 26, 2017
eBay really needs to implement a rule for buys that submit offers, that they need to submit payment immediately or within 24 hrs.

Why would you allow a buyer 48 hrs to submit their payment for an offer they made?

A buyer flaked on me with not submitting their payment and he even had a 100% rating. What a waste of time.
Ebay don’t care about sellers anymore. Sellers can’t even leave a negative feedback to the buyers I think.

Joined Aug 12, 2013
Random post

Haven't got any further with my career choices but not giving up either. Just weighing my options until I find what I truly want to do

Been on a very long string of bad days but surprisingly the past week has been pretty good. Started seeing a counselor last Wed, didn't get into much but this week should be a lot better I hope

Joined Aug 21, 2010

That's why I don't mess with auction style listings or adding best offer. I list strictly BIN with immediate payment required.

Joined Jul 22, 2012
That's why I don't mess with auction style listings or adding best offer. I list strictly BIN with immediate payment required.
Yeah, I was hoping for a quick sell and have been successful with the last couple listings. But I thought it was a guarantee with the guy's rating and all that. Smh.

Top Bottom