the thread about nothing...

Joined Apr 15, 2007
Knew a girl that stripped before and was making stupid money. She worked a normal job during the day and was very modest then when she bought a new benz and ballin with louis bags i was like you get a raise? She told me she was "dancing".

I could see how it could be addicting though. Like normal life gets you just enough to get by. But strip a few times a week and you are making tons of cash all of a sudden. She eventually stopped (or so i was told :lol:)

Joined Aug 22, 2012
Knew a girl that stripped before and was making stupid money. She worked a normal job during the day and was very modest then when she bought a new benz and ballin with louis bags i was like you get a raise? She told me she was "dancing".

I could see how it could be addicting though. Like normal life gets you just enough to get by. But strip a few times a week and you are making tons of cash all of a sudden. She eventually stopped (or so i was told :lol:)
On a scale of 1-10 how she look? Just curious

Joined Dec 17, 2012
Some cat said he was "the best player on the court" at my local 24hr fitness. Yelled it out to everyone. He got mad at me cause I didn't pick him up on a locked up 5 squad I assembled.
There's a guy like that at my 24 too; I legitimately think he has mental issues. One second he'll be screaming about how he's the "best f***ing player to ever play in the gym" and how he's gonna buy the whole gym and kick us all out for disrespecting him by not picking him up. Then moments later he'll be preaching how he is all about being positive and treating people nicely. This happens every 1-2 months.

There's a really nice 80 year old man that comes and shoots around and the crazy dude wanted to throw hands with him :smh:

alchemist iq

Supporter
Joined May 12, 2008
There's a guy like that at my 24 too; I legitimately think he has mental issues. One second he'll be screaming about how he's the "best f***ing player to ever play in the gym" and how he's gonna buy the whole gym and kick us all out for disrespecting him by not picking him up. Then moments later he'll be preaching how he is all about being positive and treating people nicely. This happens every 1-2 months.

There's a really nice 80 year old man that comes and shoots around and the crazy dude wanted to throw hands with him :smh:
Yeah you get crazyies like that.

This one cat pulled out a gun on another dude. Cause ofcourse he was losing and his pride was shaken.

I wasn't there to witness it but, I seen him pull his gun out his gym bag and ran out after he lost a game, this was told to me by another regular at the gym.

I was like Damm these mf'ers in Houston don't give a Damm.

Luckily he didn't come back to pop off shots.

Joined Jan 20, 2002

dominatrix i knew started out stripping. this was after the dot com era where there were still a lot of new millionaires so they would frequent her club a lot along with the finance guys in the area. she would tell me how she spend money on pricey items and her reckless spending. she did put herself and sister through grad college. after stripping tried the normal corporate life but just decided to run her own production company a focused on dominatrix.

Joined Apr 2, 2007
Found a drone at the pawn shop - dude wouldn’t bring it down.

He asked for $680...I offered $500

Joined Dec 9, 2002
The one at 11 seconds stumped me... Mind was blown when i read the explanation in the comments. Next level joke logic.

Joined Aug 5, 2012
Fire news TAN!!

I got accepted into my school's Winter Break study abroad program to study in Cape Town, South Africa :pimp: ! The course I'll be taking while abroad focuses on Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation which. This is extremely exciting to me as I'll be fully entering the business work world very soon.

This specific program is the most selective/hardest to get into out of all the winter study abroad opportunities available to students. I was waitlisted for this same program last year, so I'm happy it worked out for me for this upcoming trip.

It should truly be a life-changing experience. Ever since I was young, I've always been fascinated by history. That being said, African history, more specifically South African history, has been neglected from my courses. What makes this even more special in my opinion is due to the fact that we're not restricted to the rich/touristy areas. They're taking us to the townships, having us speak with locals and students, and will incorporate a hands-on approach when learning.

I'll definitely report back with how this goes once I come back from the trip later-on, but felt like I had to let my bruddas in here know :nthat:.

1573168009279.png

Top Bottom