the thread about nothing...

Joined May 6, 2007
AF4293C7-50F7-462E-A2D4-B2EAC8C64364.png

Just copped some warm-ish clothes for walking around in Canada in a couple weeks. I Think I should be good with basic warm clothing like sweaters, long johns, beenies, etc. I have some LL bean duck boots I don’t feel like bringing. You New York cats, how comfy are timbs for walking long distances?

Joined Mar 19, 2013
Finally shot some hoops for the first time since September. Didn’t do Super great but I recognize I’m not in shape and my breathing was very labored. I had plenty of rebounds, good assists and 6 points. Didn’t feel pain in my Achilles’ tendon so I took the ankle brace off and it felt good. Now I have to rest up and then start hitting the playground to get more familiar with the game. I Missed 2 wide open layups that felt so unnatural to me as I went up.

It’s funny these guys I played with today would’ve kicked me out of their league if I was playing like I was 8 years ago. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if they do kick me out if/when I start playing like my old self...baby steps but I’ll get there :lol:

Top Bottom