the thread about nothing...

Joined Sep 28, 2003
I'm guessing you're referring to oj but I'm not sure.
Wearing either a maga hat or oj jersey would get you major dirty looks lol imagine wearing them both at the same time.
Hmm well actually let me back track. It would depend on demographic and area. But in general, in US cities it's definitely Trump.

jjs

Joined Feb 4, 2012
What’s a good excuse for smashing and dashing?
If it’s a one time thing, why do you need an excuse?

If it’s not, then you should make something up before smashing, so she feels less some type of way when you leave.

“Yeah we can hang out, but i have to pick up/do X after”

Chill and smash

“Oh **** time is flying i have to pick up/do X now”

Managing expectations is the best. Telling her on the spot will make her feel cheapish.

But i guess it depends ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Joined Oct 17, 2012
Wore my eggplant foams('09 release) after sooo long yesterday. My brother wore em to work & I saw em by the shoe stand when I got home from work & said to myself damn I totally forgot I even had these lol. They were kind of stiff on the inside & hurt my toe a little but after a little while they seemed to soften up. Probably due to just being boxed up in the closet & not being worn. I need to make a committement to wear my kicks now that it's summer before they're too old and aged to wear
20200703_094137.jpg

Joined Feb 3, 2015
If it’s a one time thing, why do you need an excuse?

If it’s not, then you should make something up before smashing, so she feels less some type of way when you leave.

“Yeah we can hang out, but i have to pick up/do X after”

Chill and smash

“Oh **** time is flying i have to pick up/do X now”

Managing expectations is the best. Telling her on the spot will make her feel cheapish.

But i guess it depends ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Some chick just smashed and dashed me smh

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now