the thread about nothing...

Joined Sep 28, 2003
Finally tried the impossible whopper. Not bad but there's definitely a difference.
The first time I tried an Impossible burger was from ordering it without knowing what it was until after the fact. I saw it on the menu and it looked interesting. Honestly I did not have any inkling that it wasn't real meat and had no idea until some time later.

Joined Aug 21, 2010
Here is a screen shot of full screen on Youtube. Anyone know what the eff that is in the background on the left? It used to be all black. My apps be tripping lately.

DCAE3ACB-84BB-4274-8259-431A86618CB4.png

Joined Oct 17, 2012
thank you man appreciate it. You are not lying this bridge kills people’s pockets for nothing!!
Read somewhere that it's the most expensive toll motorists have to pay to cross a bridge in the U.S. I think Staten Island residents get a little discount

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now