the thread about nothing...

swendro

formerly swendro88
Supporter
Joined Aug 1, 2005
Expecting a package from Fed Ex today. A truck pulls up to my neighbor's, drops off a package and drives away. I check the status of my package thinking he got the wrong address, but it's still out for delivery.

Why?

Joined Aug 21, 2010
They always be having multiple trucks in the same area. I’ve seen 2 trucks from the same company delivering in my complex multiple times.

Joined May 19, 2016
Pays to pay for express my boy
No pun intended

jk
Expecting a package from Fed Ex today. A truck pulls up to my neighbor's, drops off a package and drives away. I check the status of my package thinking he got the wrong address, but it's still out for delivery.

Why?

Joined Jan 3, 2013

Why?
where they also delivering to other houses when you seen them?

lots of times when you see trucks out early those are drivers that deliver time sensitive stuff like refrigerated items or medications etc.

also stuff end up on wrong trucks so drivers will deliver it if its in the area.

Joined Jan 16, 2016
I was at Jackson State when that joint dropped. Couldn't go 4 hours (literally) without hearing that song somewhere.

This chick I knew threw a stripper party at a club. **** must have played like 20 times that night.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now