the thread about nothing...

Joined Feb 7, 2016
Tell me why I was just peeing and a little gray mouse came out. My man. Piss is everywhere.
I could imagine my co-worker in that situation. She really has a massive case of rodent phobia. I could relate considering I have a phobia of my own and its really bad for me.

Joined Nov 16, 2018
He was great basketball player at one point. He has the best modern day Nike shoe line behind Kyrie, imo. PG has consistency issues. He figures that out, and he's gucci. Worth the gamble.

Joined Jun 7, 2014
Why does Paul George have a sneaker line?
Because Harden left Nike so he was plan B

He was great basketball player at one point. He has the best modern day Nike shoe line behind Kyrie, imo. PG has consistency issues. He figures that out, and he's gucci. Worth the gamble.
People forget how dirty Indiana PG was. If the Clips don’t win the title this season, I wonder if Nike keeps going with his sigs. Maybe they’ll drop him for Ja Morant.

Needs to cut them braids and beard too. All that heat on his face is affecting his play.
He was balling pretty recently. He’s really good in the regular season and needs to bring that in the playoffs

Belgium

formerly colombia
Joined Jan 12, 2013
Damn IG gonna disable my account again.... PISSED!
6F9EB291-5270-4A77-95F7-D0A43F7B7F5A.jpeg
What for? I can give you the contact info for someone who runs an IG unbanning service but I don't know how much he charges. He's a shady dude but I know he gets it done.

Joined Aug 28, 2006
What for? I can give you the contact info for someone who runs an IG unbanning service but I don't know how much he charges. He's a shady dude but I know he gets it done.
i posted a story from 4yrs ago where some dude was live streaming him smashing... all i did was repost it and boom warning and banned.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now