the thread about nothing...

This may be the weird rant ever, but I’m tried of people telling me I look like Im in my early 20s. Im going to be the big 4-0 this year, theres no way I look like I’m 23. I know black don’t crack, but damn. I’m starting to feel like it’s some sort of backhanded compliment or people are having a hard time accepting their own age.
I just turned 41 and get told I look like I’m in my 20s as well. I’m used to it and don’t see it as disrespect. I get looks from cougars and the 18-24 crowd.

It’s all good G, keep doing you :nthat:

I think Dolly Parton was the first person I knew about who had a boob job. It is a boob job right?
00-story-image-dolly-parton-shape.jpg

I think Dolly Parton was the first person I knew about who had a boob job. It is a boob job right?
00-story-image-dolly-parton-shape.jpg

She is DEFINITELY surgically altered in many ways. If they are real, there is some seriously structured undergarment system going on. Good for her though, she seems like a helluva lady.

I saw pics of the body resting and even security footage of a nearby business that caught the entire crash and his fall....gave me chills. He died from the car impact, not the fall. Flew 100+ feet from the scene.

Me and my bro were in the area but a few streets over from where this occurred too. Scary.

Last edited:
She is DEFINITELY surgically altered in many ways. If they are real, there is some seriously structured undergarment system going on. Good for her though, she seems like a helluva lady.

Seems that she came clean about her plastic surgery on her breasts which she had it done twice!

Top Bottom