The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Joined May 26, 2010
Solid. Looks great. Getting harder to find. I want for sure but finding it hard to pay the discontinued premium for what it is I guess
I wanted this one as a bit of a beater. I know they are getting harder to find. That makes me second guess wearing this so much.

Joined Mar 13, 2020
yeah looking like seiko.
skx007 was readily available still I would've probably grabbed already.
Thoughts on the new 5 sports line? i don't go diving and it would be a do it all daily desk/work watch for me.
I like the Seiko 5s...and you are like me...I ain’t going diving anywhere. I had my eye in the green one.

Joined Nov 7, 2012
I am still liking the SPB103J1 / SBDC081 for a general beater. Sucker for green and seems to be a good value.

BR0 MONTANA

formerly imanikehead
Joined Jan 4, 2012
Has anybody here tried modding their Seikos? Been watching Lume Shot’s channel on YouTube and it looks doable to the average person. Got a Seiko 5 SRPD for cheap and wanted to change the bezel insert and put a sapphire dome crystal.

plansb

Supporter
Joined Jan 11, 2014
If you had to chose one of these two, all else equal, which would it be? BLNR or ceramic Blusey?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now