the Vans thread...

Joined Dec 11, 2013
anyone want Vans WTAPS eras black in a size 10? Looking to sell my extra or trade for notres in black or blue size 9.5/10?

Joined Jul 18, 2012
If anyone has a DS US11.5 in the blue Notre Vans lmk...I missed them on the original drop, and then when they restocked 11.5 was the only size that had sold out by the time I got to it lol

Joined Aug 19, 2012
Man I don’t need to start getting back into vans again I spend enough on shoes lol but I copped the white Notres and I’m really tempted to cop those lqqk studio vans... both chuckas are 🔥

Joined Jul 28, 2012
So I was going through my collection and completely forgot I picked these up on an ebay auction some time back. Thought it looked like a great deal, and our family, son loves mickey. Anyways does anybody know anything about them? The box looks amazing like a limited edition. I was actually looking for these shoes and came across these so decided to buy it.

Attachments

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now