THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Joined Aug 20, 2001
Glad I’m not the only one who noticed the weight gain :lol:

But it’s not even about the weight for me. She lost that “ompf”
Yeah she looks extra regular. On another note but still related to the restart - how has your recovery from COVID been? Are you back to 100%? I know that article about Gobert not fully regaining his smelling senses had me shook.

Also - osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh you get them test results back?

Joined May 8, 2012
Yeah she looks extra regular. On another note but still related to the restart - how has your recovery from COVID been? Are you back to 100%? I know that article about Gobert not fully regaining his smelling senses had me shook.

Also - osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh you get them test results back?
I’m feeling great. Took me a few weeks, but I recovered. Sense of taste isn’t 100% back yet. Not sure if this is a lingering symptom from Covid or what. I appreciate you asking 🙏🏽

Joined Aug 20, 2001
Y’all wilding talking about Ros fell off
55D2D26F-E838-46B4-B300-633EC0DE8A14.png
Don’t get it twisted. I’m still smashing, no hesitation. She’s just not in her prime anymore and her prime was short lived. She went from a franchise player to a high-level role player which is still respectable. First shorty you text when it looks like nothing new is gonna pan out on a Friday/Saturday night out or when you don’t want to watch HBO Sunday alone. Nothing wrong with that.

MVP

Joined Feb 28, 2008
Don’t get it twisted. I’m still smashing, no hesitation. She’s just not in her prime anymore and her prime was short lived. She went from a franchise player to a high-level role player which is still respectable. First shorty you text when it looks like nothing new is gonna pan out on a Friday/Saturday night out or when you don’t want to watch HBO Sunday alone. Nothing wrong with that.

Joined Sep 18, 2003
5B8780ED-5C58-4AB9-B820-1258363CB61E.gif

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now