THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA SEASON THREAD: A UNIQUE TYPE OF *** WHOOPING - NUGGETS/JAZZ GET STEAMROLLED

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Joined Sep 14, 2000
If Ben Simmons goes through this season without attempting more than a handful of 3s, and then the Summer comes around and he posts even one video of him taking and making 3s in a work-out/pick-up game, he should be immediately banned from all social media. Serious.

everysingletime

formerly amel223
Joined Apr 4, 2006
If Ben Simmons goes through this season without attempting more than a handful of 3s, and then the Summer comes around and he posts even one video of him taking and making 3s in a work-out/pick-up game, he should be immediately banned from all social media. Serious.

HOU$TON

formerly convertibleburt
Joined Apr 14, 2016
Luka for his career is at 7 3PA per game and is shooting = .324
Lonzo for his career is at 5 3PA per game and is shooting = 320

On Open threes this year he's shooting 34%
On wide Open threes this year he's shooting 28%

Now before these stan boys come in here i'm not saying that Lonzo & him are anywhere near the same tier in terms of scoring.

But Luka as of now is not a good 3pt shooter... like not at all. It also doesn't help that like Harden he looks to take contested stepbacks
Just watching him I never would have thought his 3pt% was that low

Joined May 10, 2006
Ben Simmons shooting with the qrong hand is so funny to me. Laugh out loud funny. Why do some people do this? Aren’t Bron and Russ lefthanded also? Deandre throws a football/baseball right handed but shoots left handed. So weird to me

Joined Feb 17, 2019
Has anyone's summer tapes translated into the season?

From Melo to DSJ to now Simmons.
Oh for sure. Lebron's taco consumption on Tuesdays as part of his weekly workout regimen got him playing at MVP levels yet again. As if he didn't have anything else to prove right?

Ntm his squad on pace to win like 65-67 games.

We all saw it coming tho.

Joined Sep 14, 2000
Has anyone's summer tapes translated into the season?

From Melo to DSJ to now Simmons.
Too early to say for some...the kids we’ve seen forced to dribble under hurdles and practice lay-ups from the FT line while jumping over foam pads, etc. may still hit big...

Joined Mar 21, 2010
Just watching him I never would have thought his 3pt% was that low
At first i figured it was like that because of the difficulty of shots he's taking, but even based off last year

Open shots - 33%
Wide Open shots - 35%

He's still gonna be a threat to the defense from there because he takes them so often, but it's not ideal for someone who's not that good of a shooter to be taking 43% percent of their shots from there. But the Analytics love it i guess

Joined May 19, 2004
Come to think of it, with his dad bod, NB might be the perfect shoe company to sign him.
NB trash Moheezy Moheezy - those clowns could not make or release a single Leonard joint while he was in Toronto. You'd think they saved their production and marketing budget for his move to LA based on the launch colourways, etc... :smh: :smh: :smh:

Joined Mar 31, 2011
Luka’s 3pt shooting definitely leaves a bit to be desired, but it’s not like you want him to stop taking them. It opens up the rest of the game for him.

Top Bottom