THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA SEASON THREAD: A UNIQUE TYPE OF *** WHOOPING - NUGGETS/JAZZ GET STEAMROLLED

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

  • Clippers

  • Celtics

  • Seventy Sixers

  • Bucks

  • Rockets

  • Nuggets

  • Jazz

  • Nets

  • Warriors

  • Pacers


Results are only viewable after voting.

everysingletime

formerly amel223
39,529
11,006
Joined Apr 4, 2006
Ben Simmons shooting with the qrong hand is so funny to me. Laugh out loud funny. Why do some people do this? Aren’t Bron and Russ lefthanded also? Deandre throws a football/baseball right handed but shoots left handed. So weird to me
I really dunno about Ben but some ppl are just better with their off hand at different things. I do 95 percent of everything with my right hand but the other 5 percent feels more natural with my left

Example. There was this asian version of jacks I used to play growing up. I was terrible at it with my right but I was good at it with my left
 
41,766
48,502
Joined Mar 31, 2011
It could be because he’s so efficient on 2 pointers kinda tend to not notice his long misses

He’s more a scorer than a shooter at this point but he’s proved to be clutch from 3 already many times
While he does do the Harden-stepback quite often, he does attack the hoop more, which I think is a good sign. That has always been my issue with Harden come playoff time, where he seems to get lazy and only settles for the stepback 3, instead of attacking the paint and utilizing his floater.

The way Luka attacks the hoop is more Bron-like, which makes sense considering he says that’s the guy he models his game after.
 
11,102
6,102
Joined May 15, 2005
Has anyone's summer tapes translated into the season?

From Melo to DSJ to now Simmons.
summer tape is to NBA player as madden cover is to nfl player

i swear, the summer was saturated with videos of cj mccollum runs but he's been impoverished monta ellis to start the season. only player i can think of who's been solid out of all the chris brickley videos of kelly oubre
 
27,783
41,695
Joined Mar 19, 2013
When these throwback jazz shorts going for sale??

I see the Cavs are up, waiting on a disco. The jazz joints tho :pimp:
 
41,766
48,502
Joined Mar 31, 2011

Not necessarily anything groundbreaking here, but thought it was an interesting article.
 
8,214
12,259
Joined Dec 27, 2011
i have no idea what the blazers have planned for melo, but if he provides a low post scoring threat and can possibly break even or a slight negative defensively, it could work. tay1 tay1
 
35,744
23,868
Joined Aug 6, 2012
i have no idea what the blazers have planned for melo, but if he provides a low post scoring threat and can possibly break even or a slight negative defensively, it could work. tay1 tay1
No doubt in my mind he will have some value. I think it’ll work out. I just wouldn’t want this to be his last year. I hate when aging players spend their last time on teams that aren’t cut out for it
 
18,410
30,459
Joined Dec 27, 2014
I'd guess around 10 mins. 35 years old and hasn't played in over a year.
 
Last edited:
Top Bottom