THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA SEASON THREAD: A UNIQUE TYPE OF *** WHOOPING - NUGGETS/JAZZ GET STEAMROLLED

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.

Moheezy

formerly mizzoe33
Joined Feb 10, 2008
NB trash Moheezy Moheezy - those clowns could not make or release a single Leonard joint while he was in Toronto. You'd think they saved their production and marketing budget for his move to LA based on the launch colourways, etc... :smh: :smh: :smh:
That's true,half of Toronto was wearing NB at the time too so it made no sense that they didn't do this.

Joined Jul 13, 2005
Hope his career doesn't get blindly defined due to this last stint.

I'm rooting for him, definitely tuning in tonight.

Joined Jun 24, 2013
Ben Simmons shooting with the qrong hand is so funny to me. Laugh out loud funny. Why do some people do this? Aren’t Bron and Russ lefthanded also? Deandre throws a football/baseball right handed but shoots left handed. So weird to me
I’m in that same board. Left handed, shoots with my left but play right hand dominant in all sports. It’s awkward as hell.

but is purposely shooting with the wrong hand smh

Joined May 19, 2004
That's true,half of Toronto was wearing NB at the time too so it made no sense that they didn't do this.
Could've at least released a runner with Raptor colourblocking, if they knew beforehand he wasn't gonna play beyond the season. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Joined Aug 6, 2012
I’m in that same board. Left handed, shoots with my left but play right hand dominant in all sports. It’s awkward as hell.

but is purposely shooting with the wrong hand smh
I’m the same. Shoot with my left, dribble primarily with my right , and have a stronger layup with my right :lol: . Also throw a football with my right hand

Top Bottom