THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA SEASON THREAD: A UNIQUE TYPE OF *** WHOOPING - NUGGETS/JAZZ GET STEAMROLLED

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Joined Jul 13, 2005
Mavs are a weird team.

KP usually slows down by January, but with him missing a year and a half and slowly getting back into things he seems like he's starting to play better as the year goes on. Which logically makes sense.

Also THJ is a next level type of scrub. So idk how long he can keep this up for because he's been playing good ever since he's been inserted into the starting lineup.

Also there are rumors of them going after Iguodala.

Joined Sep 18, 2003
Dallas is going to continue to get it by committee outside of Luka and porzingis. They aren’t contenders but they have the good kind of depth. Seth Curry is going to have a run. Brunson will. JJ is going to win you a game this season. Carlisle always gets the most out of his other guys

Miami defends. They got the Miami flu. And Winslow is back. I don’t see them falling outside of the top 4 in the east.

Joined Sep 12, 2014
Pretty sure AD has winced and grabbed his shoulder at least once in every Lakers game I watched. But then he keeps playing and seems unaffected by it. Not sure what’s really going on there.
But THEY are convinced he’s making it to the finals

Joined Mar 31, 2011
Luka and KP still figuring out how to play together. Feel like that on-court relationship is only going to get better as the season progresses. The role guys will all play their part.

Joined Jan 2, 2014
If the Mavs can somehow end up with a top 4 seeding then I'd give the MVP nod to Luka.

It's still early in the season, but no one predicted they'd be doing this well.

Joined Nov 5, 2012
If the Mavs can somehow end up with a top 4 seeding then I'd give the MVP nod to Luka.

It's still early in the season, but no one predicted they'd be doing this well.
Dallas has been the best offense in the league without KP really finding an identity yet. Anxious to see what the team could look like if he finds consistency on offense

Joined May 30, 2006
Luka and KP still figuring out how to play together. Feel like that on-court relationship is only going to get better as the season progresses. The role guys will all play their part.
Dallas has been the best offense in the league without KP really finding an identity yet. Anxious to see what the team could look like if he finds consistency on offense
Yep... They're not overloading KP on minutes, and he's not being asked to do a ton at this point. Still looks a little bit like a fish out of water. He'll find it. He's found a good balance and is making an impact defensively and on the glass. The offensive rhythm will come.
Thanks to Lukas improvement dallas has top 5 depth or possibly better, imo. There aren’t too many rosters 1-10 better
They're as deep as anyone in basketball... The problem is the drop off from 1 and 2 to 3. Need one more real impact guy... But no real clear way to get it for the next year or so.

Joined Jan 2, 2012
Eh I'm over it. It's only player of the week and most people can see that this is a sham. More power to them and Melo.

Top Bottom