THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA SEASON THREAD: A UNIQUE TYPE OF *** WHOOPING - NUGGETS/JAZZ GET STEAMROLLED

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Joined Jan 2, 2012
Imagine being this upset about a Player of the Week award.

Imagine.
Lol I'm upset. I haven't even been involved in this Melo debate. You got it chief.

My bigger issue is with the league itself doing things like this to manufacture intrigue. Things like this are why nonsense like a mid-season tournament are being discussed. Sometimes the fan service goes too far.

Joined Jan 30, 2007
Lol I'm upset. I haven't even been involved in this Melo debate. You got it chief.

My bigger issue is with the league itself doing things like this to manufacture intrigue. Things like this are why nonsense like a mid-season tournament are being discussed. Sometimes the fan service goes too far.
Okay Drake.

I couldn't even tell you who was the last Player of the Week. I'm sure you couldn't either. You're acting like they gave him the MVP award. But carry on being upset.

Fan service for recognizing a guy who help lead his team to an undefeated week after this very same team was left dead in the water before signing him.

But yeah let's go with fan service!

Joined May 10, 2006
Lamelo really gonna come in and be everything Lonzo should have been.
#YoungerBrotherGang :pimp:

Bryce Maximus gonna come through and take Bronny’s shine in a few years too :pimp:

Joined Jan 2, 2012
They beat the Bulls twice and the Thunder. Let's relax. But internet rules dictate that I must be upset so you got it.

Joined Apr 28, 2009

This is an absolute joke. No hate on Melo but this right here is a pure ratings/drum up intrigue move. I would be mad if I was Melo.
Bro Melo in his head probably thinks he’s a top 5 player in the world this second :lol: he thinks it’s completely warranted

Top Bottom