THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA SEASON THREAD: ALL STAR WEEKEND. LET'S GET THE PROCEEDINGS PROCEEDING

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Joined May 17, 2007
BI best position always been 4 which is why it was hard to see him and Lebron excelling together.

He’ll struggle a little bit when Zion comes back and he has to play more minutes at the 3 but it won’t be that dramatic.

Zion at the 5 with BI at the 4 gunna be fun.

Joined Jun 7, 2011
Certainly one of these playoff teams are trading for d rose right? Look at what Clarkson has done for Utah. Even if he becomes unplayable in the playoffs, he’s giving them quality minutes in all these regular season games, compared to a team like the Rockets playing only 7 dudes in January

Joined Mar 21, 2010
It would really depend on what they do by the deadline. I had them as a 7th seed in preseason but if they decide to trade Steven Adams and Galo, then a slide is iminent. CP3 proves his worth and that he still got it, if the trade happens, I can see Cp3 load managing at the later half of the season.

That being said, I think Galo is most likely out, I think Steven Adams will be easier to move during the summer as he will be an expiring contract.

Galo is the only player they need to move this year because of his pending free agency.
i thought they would 100% be in to trade Gallo but idk if a small market team who's spent a lot of money over the past few years is just gonna punt a playoff spot. they have enough future picks that they could afford to make the playoffs and still be on track for a rebuild.

Joined Mar 31, 2011
Certainly one of these playoff teams are trading for d rose right? Look at what Clarkson has done for Utah. Even if he becomes unplayable in the playoffs, he’s giving them quality minutes in all these regular season games, compared to a team like the Rockets playing only 7 dudes in January
Really want the Cs to trade for him. He would be absolutely perfect off the bench.

Joined Apr 28, 2009
I need us to just trade back for Covington, Dario and TJ on top of our main core of players we already have and I might be happy with the team again. Trading back for even one of these guys or JJ would bring some much needed juice back to the team again.

Joined Apr 3, 2014
Rose would be good on the bench of any contender, aside from the Clippers, where I don't know he would get the minutes.
The only problem with Rose is that the last time he played the 82nd game of the season was in 2014-15.

Moheezy

formerly mizzoe33
Joined Feb 10, 2008
i thought they would 100% be in to trade Gallo but idk if a small market team who's spent a lot of money over the past few years is just gonna punt a playoff spot. they have enough future picks that they could afford to make the playoffs and still be on track for a rebuild.
that's actually a good point. If anything, they might not actively seak to trade him, but might be open to listening to offers.

Moheezy

formerly mizzoe33
Joined Feb 10, 2008
I need us to just trade back for Covington, Dario and TJ on top of our main core of players we already have and I might be happy with the team again. Trading back for even one of these guys or JJ would bring some much needed juice back to the team again.
IF Brand trades Thybule for Roco...I might have to buy a authentic Brand Jersey just to burn it. He gave away Shamet when he possibly could have negotiated to keep him. Not again Brand, not again.

everysingletime

formerly amel223
Joined Apr 4, 2006
Rose would be good on the bench of any contender, aside from the Clippers, where I don't know he would get the minutes.
The only problem with Rose is that the last time he played the 82nd game of the season was in 2014-15.
It'd be more likely for him to last if he plays on a good team because he can keep his minutes down. On a bad team like the Pistons he has to play more minutes than he wants to. That's playing with fire given his injury history.

So both sides get a little bit of something out of it. A good team gets a little help off the bench. And Rose wouldn't have to play so many minutes.

yobyellav

formerly cord15
Joined Sep 12, 2006
Always been an Ingram fan. Knew he wouldn’t be a laker for long when Bron got there. Hated to see him go but knew it was necessary for him to get better. He was doing this exact thing after the break last year. :rofl::rofl::rofl: at being a chucker on that team getting less than 20 attempts. He’ll be fine whenever Zions laces up, maybe better.

Joined Mar 31, 2011
antidope antidope what are your thoughts on Poeltl?

Was listening to Sam Vecenie's pod and he was talking about how Poeltl is someone that the Celtics should target. Would the Spurs move him?

Joined Apr 28, 2009
IF Brand trades Thybule for Roco...I might have to buy a authentic Brand Jersey just to burn it. He gave away Shamet when he possibly could have negotiated to keep him. Not again Brand, not again.
Nah that’s not happening. Thybulle is untouchable unless it’s in a package with Horford probably to get rid of his contract for somebody much better and a better fit with the lineup. Zhaire and Culver are boys...would be something involving him, Mike Scott and a draft pick I’m sure.

Top Bottom