THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA SEASON THREAD: DISNEYWORLD ****ED, NBA LOOKS TO RESTART SEASON LATE JULY

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Joined Jul 29, 2001
Simmons with Jackson and Barnes was good. I still think Duncan is slightly ahead of Kobe as well, but those dudes laid out a good case for Kobe. It's possible they're just, like, 8A and 8B. Hard to really find a separation.

Joined Feb 8, 2009
It's funny, I see a lot of the basketball intelligencia (writers, analysts and experts) have Duncan rated above Kobe but I've never heard a single player say that. Every player I've ever seen rates Kobe above Duncan. Just an observation

Reactions: MVP

MVP

Joined Feb 28, 2008
It's funny, I see a lot of the basketball intelligencia (writers, analysts and experts) have Duncan rated above Kobe but I've never heard a single player say that. Every player I've ever seen rates Kobe above Duncan. Just an observation
The resident blog boys on here would like you to believe that nobody has Bean that high, but almost all you hear is his peers (and even some of the younger guys today) swear by him and call him the MJ of his generation. Not TD, not Shaq, not Bron. But hey what do they know? It's just crazy ol MVP MVP .

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now