THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA SEASON THREAD: THE WEIGHT IS OVER -- ZION ARRIVES IN THE 504

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.

everysingletime

formerly amel223
Joined Apr 4, 2006
To think a couple of weeks ago I was thinking of dumping lonzo for any free agent. He needs to keep his FG percentage more consistent though.

Joined Apr 23, 2014
Buddy Hield hasn't shot 50% from the field in a month.
Taking 16fga over that 11 game span.
After shooting 72% on the 15th he has a 5 game slide where he shoots 38%, 20%, 16%, 25% and 30%
He shoots sub 40% for 7 of the next 8 games with the one game exception being 30%.
Isn’t he in a contract year?

Joined Aug 11, 2012
Alphonso shot 30% from the field, 33% from 3, went 0-2 at the foul line, and had 7 turnovers. What exactly he figure out tonight?

:lol:
Obviously, he’s been very productive over the last few weeks...and has strung together games that look like who some projected him to be coming out of UCLA.

16/7/7 over his last 10 games...on 44/39 splits. And they've been winning or competitive.

He’s really valuable if he’s closer to that guy. And he can get better from there. Of course...you don’t want him to be your high usage PG like tonight...but you take those games as progress in a win. Zo is proving his high floor...and giving glimpses into a ceiling.

Joined Apr 28, 2009

Jesus.....including Mike Scott that made J-Rich the only starter tonight that scored a single point in the 4th quarter.....

Joined Mar 31, 2011
Obviously, he’s been very productive over the last few weeks...and has strung together games that look like who some projected him to be coming out of UCLA.

16/7/7 over his last 10 games...on 44/39 splits. And they've been winning or competitive.

He’s really valuable if he’s closer to that guy. And he can get better from there. Of course...you don’t want him to be your high usage PG like tonight...but you take those games as progress in a win. Zo is proving his high floor...and giving glimpses into a ceiling.
Nah he's definitely been playing better. I didn't watch this game, but saw people in here raving about him and then saw the box score which was...interesting.

He has looked more like the high level role player that I said he could be.

Joined Apr 28, 2009
Nah he's definitely been playing better. I didn't watch this game, but saw people in here raving about him and then saw the box score which was...interesting.

He has looked more like the high level role player that I said he could be.
Lonzo has looked way better than a role player. He actually has some sauce off the dribble now and isn’t just relying on either straight line drives or step back 30 footers.

Top Bottom