They tried to lynch him... Maybe?

Joined Nov 16, 2018

*Updated/Extended footage of the assault/ confrontation:

Cliffnotes:
  • Victim homie & the homies wasn't celebrating the 4th so he went to view the lunar eclipse at Lake Monroe (organized event).
  • One the way they had an encounter w/ a stinky racist saying they were walking through private property.
  • The homie told the other homies joining later to to take the "public" way to prevent what had just happened to him.
  • The racist blocked the "public" way & was on rabies vibes.
  • Token homie not fully realizing he was black tried to play hero w/ one other (white) homie by going to the blocked path & defuse the situation w/ the racist.
  • Multiple racist puts hands, feet, etc on Token Homie when he walked away. (maybe its a hate crime)
  • Whooped on him for a few minutes.
  • Drew a crowd
  • Crowd was like "please stop, this is mean"
  • Racist was like "we'll show u mean. Break his arms! Wait... nvm, get a noose!" (yeah, its a hate crime)
  • Crowd now escalates their humanitarian efforts by recording the altercation instead of just saying "please stop, this is mean."
  • And I quote the passage "With me still pinned underneath them they kept telling onlookers to leave the, “boy” and that everyone else (all white) could go." (reaffirming a the "yeah, its a hate crime")
  • After hearing enough "let him go dude" the racist finally let the victim go.
  • Cops got called and there were no arrest or no charge filed despite (can't think of the proper word rn, but it starts w/ a w) onlookers.

Token homie still refers to this issue as a "people of colour" issue despite those racist specifically targeting him b/c he was Black & even threatened to hang him. Lynching is often associated with Black Americans being hanged by White Americans here in the U.S:
1594053874073.png

Unless he left out some details those ppl aren't his friends & this story is a little funny style. How you watch the homie get jumped by a gang of racist, hear them say, "get a noose," and just record it and say "dude stop"? If this isn't an embellishment of what really happened then this is a full blown hate-crime.

Y'all need to wake up and Black Lives Matter.

Last edited:
Joined Nov 16, 2018
Lynching & Hanging are often used interchangeably, but are not one in the same.

Here are definitions for clarification:
1. Lynching is the mob killing of a person suspected of a crime, especially by hanging, that is done outside of the law.

Lynching is most commonly associated with the hanging death of Black men by white people in the United States, especially in the Jim Crow South.

2. Hanging is to kill (someone) by tying a rope attached from above around the neck and removing the support from beneath.

Joined May 23, 2005

*Updated/Extended footage of the assault/ confrontation:

Cliffnotes:
  • Victim homie & the homies wasn't celebrating the 4th so he went to view the lunar eclipse at Lake Monroe (organized event).
  • One the way they had an encounter w/ a stinky racist saying they were walking through private property.
  • The homie told the other homies joining later to to take the "public" way to prevent what had just happened to him.
  • The racist blocked the "public" way & was on rabies vibes.
  • Token homie not fully realizing he was black tried to play hero w/ one other (white) homie by going to the blocked path & defuse the situation w/ the racist.
  • Multiple racist puts hands, feet, etc on Token Homie when he walked away. (maybe its a hate crime)
  • Whooped on him for a few minutes.
  • Drew a crowd
  • Crowd was like "please stop, this is mean"
  • Racist was like "we'll show u mean. Break his arms! Wait... nvm, get a noose!" (yeah, its a hate crime)
  • Crowd now escalates their humanitarian efforts by recording the altercation instead of just saying "please stop, this is mean."
  • And I quote the passage "With me still pinned underneath them they kept telling onlookers to leave the, “boy” and that everyone else (all white) could go." (reaffirming a the "yeah, its a hate crime")
  • After hearing enough "let him go dude" the racist finally let the victim go.
  • Cops got called and there were no arrest or no charge filed despite (can't think of the proper word rn, but it starts w/ a w) onlookers.

Token homie still refers to this issue as a "people of colour" issue despite those racist specifically targeting him b/c he was Black & even threatened to hang him. Lynching is often associated with Black Americans being hanged by White Americans here in the U.S:
1594053874073.png

Unless he left out some details those ppl aren't his friends & this story is a little funny style. How you watch the homie get jumped by a gang of racist, hear them say, "get a noose," and just record it and say "dude stop"? If this isn't an embellishment of what really happened then this is a full blown hate-crime.

Y'all need to wake up and Black Lives Matter.
excellent cliffnotes

Joined May 30, 2005
What the absolute....

Don’t want to watch this video just yet (not prepared for it), so thank you for the cliffs.

With what that guy went though, how is it that all the crowd/homies could muster was some weak stop that none sense? People should have stepped in 🤦‍♂️😡

Also how did these racist people not get arrested on the spot?

I’d say this is unbelievable, but it really isn’t which is a horrible thing to think about...

Joined May 23, 2005
What the absolute....

Don’t want to watch this video just yet (not prepared for it), so thank you for the cliffs.

With what that guy went though, how is it that all the crowd/homies could muster was some weak stop that none sense? People should have stepped in 🤦‍♂️😡

Also how did these racist people not get arrested on the spot?

I’d say this is unbelievable, but it really isn’t which is a horrible thing to think about...
i could only see the youtube vid
and its just a bunch of arguing
nothing really to prepare for

Joined Nov 16, 2018
Mayor Of Bloomington, Indiana Speaks Out Against Alleged Attempted Lynching Of Black Resident In The Woods

Joined Jul 18, 2012
That part of Indiana is known for racism. If you ever find yourself driving through Indiana, make sure you get gas in metro areas like NW IN or Indy because the rest of the state is trash..

Sorry this happened to that young brother but this should be even more of a wake up call for him. Those people he called friends stood by while he was attacked. I don’t want friends that are gonna pull their phone out instead of helping get these mfs off me.

Joined Nov 16, 2018
OP why do you keep describing dude as "token"?
B/c he is man. He talks like a token. He acts like a token. He thinks like a token.

I don't want it to come off as victim-blaming though it likely will & I apologize in advance, but homie should've never went back w/ & confronted those folks. Token's tend to think they have white privilege b/c that's usually all they've really been around & influenced by. A lot of eyes have opened since the Trayvon Martin verdict, especially Token's. However, that obviously wasn't the case for the victim in this situtaion b/c if it were, dude wouldn't have went back to argue w/ a bunch on Nazi's as a Black man & one other white "friend."

Homie literally pissed himself. He was terrified. I bet he pissed his pants when he heard them "get the noose" b/c he finally realized he was black. You gotta raise your children in diverse setting to prevent ignorance like this.

Joined Aug 14, 2012
B/c he is man. He talks like a token. He acts like a token. He thinks like a token.

I don't want it to come off as victim-blaming though it likely will & I apologize in advance, but homie should've never went back w/ & confronted those folks. Token's tend to think they have white privilege b/c that's usually all they've really been around & influenced by. A lot of eyes have opened since the Trayvon Martin verdict, especially Token's. However, that obviously wasn't the case for the victim in this situtaion b/c if it were, dude wouldn't have went back to argue w/ a bunch on Nazi's as a Black man & one other white "friend."

Homie literally pissed himself. He was terrified. I bet he pissed his pants when he heard them "get the noose" b/c he finally realized he was black. You gotta raise your children in diverse setting to prevent ignorance like this.
Basically, stay in your place...... got you.

He's a black man who grew up inside that neighborhood.

Of course he would act like he's from that neighborhood.

I see nothing token about him.

Yes, probably was a wake up call but I wouldn't call him a token because he hangs with who he grew up around.

Joined Nov 16, 2018
1. Basically, stay in your place...... got you.

2. He's a black man who grew up inside that neighborhood.

Of course he would act like he's from that neighborhood.

3. I see nothing token about him.

Yes, probably was a wake up call but I wouldn't call him a token because he hangs with who he grew up around.
1. I don't like how you twisted that, and I don't think I've ever given any type of indication that I even think this way. If anything it's the complete opposite. "Know your place" would appropriate though.

2. As far as I know that wasn't his neighborhood, if anything it was the nazi's neighborhood.

3. He's definitely a token. I've been around too many token's to not be able to spot a token.

wr

Joined Mar 4, 2011
That part of Indiana is known for racism. If you ever find yourself driving through Indiana, make sure you get gas in metro areas like NW IN or Indy because the rest of the state is trash..

Sorry this happened to that young brother but this should be even more of a wake up call for him. Those people he called friends stood by while he was attacked. I don’t want friends that are gonna pull their phone out instead of helping get these mfs off me.
Wake up call for all the black folks trying to live colorless around white folks.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now