Tickets for sporting events

Joined Feb 23, 2006
I know about all the usual LEGIT websites: stubhub.com, vividseats.com, and ticketexchange.com.  Just wondering are their any other LEGIT websites where you can good seats for a decent price?  Thanks in advance.  

Joined Feb 23, 2006
I know about all the usual LEGIT websites: stubhub.com, vividseats.com, and ticketexchange.com.  Just wondering are their any other LEGIT websites where you can good seats for a decent price?  Thanks in advance.  

Joined Dec 25, 2005
Scorebig.com

Basically how it works is there is a rating system based on stars. 1 star being the least desirable seats in the building and 5 being the best. You pick how many tickets and the seat rating you want them in. Then you make a bid. It can be as low as you want. They either accept your offer which is what you must pay (no shipping fees or service charges or anything like that) or give you a counter offer you can accept or decline. Basically you can get tickets for duuuuuuuuuuuuuumb cheap.

PM me or post your e-mail addy in this thread if you want to join the site, it is by invite only. I know a bunch of peoples who got Knicks tickets for the low right before they got Melo. Holla.
*Edit- By the way, you get a $10 dollar credit for your first purchase so you can get away with some serious steals. 100% legit of course and no fees whatsoever 

Joined Dec 25, 2005
Scorebig.com

Basically how it works is there is a rating system based on stars. 1 star being the least desirable seats in the building and 5 being the best. You pick how many tickets and the seat rating you want them in. Then you make a bid. It can be as low as you want. They either accept your offer which is what you must pay (no shipping fees or service charges or anything like that) or give you a counter offer you can accept or decline. Basically you can get tickets for duuuuuuuuuuuuuumb cheap.

PM me or post your e-mail addy in this thread if you want to join the site, it is by invite only. I know a bunch of peoples who got Knicks tickets for the low right before they got Melo. Holla.
*Edit- By the way, you get a $10 dollar credit for your first purchase so you can get away with some serious steals. 100% legit of course and no fees whatsoever 

RustyShackleford

Supporter
Joined Jul 20, 2009
I need some suggestions too. Every time I buy Wizards tickets online I feel like I'm being violated.

RustyShackleford

Supporter
Joined Jul 20, 2009
I need some suggestions too. Every time I buy Wizards tickets online I feel like I'm being violated.

Joined Nov 29, 2010
Get them for face value from the box office/ticketmaster.com if still available. If not, go to ticketexchange.com which is just ticketmaster's reselling site for season ticket members and also guaranteed legit because it's all automated (the seller couldn't rip you off even if they wanted to) and somewhat a fair price because they limit the amount we can mark them up over face value.

But Craigslist and eBay work too.

Joined Nov 29, 2010
Get them for face value from the box office/ticketmaster.com if still available. If not, go to ticketexchange.com which is just ticketmaster's reselling site for season ticket members and also guaranteed legit because it's all automated (the seller couldn't rip you off even if they wanted to) and somewhat a fair price because they limit the amount we can mark them up over face value.

But Craigslist and eBay work too.

Joined Feb 18, 2010
Originally Posted by terrimui

Craigslist
word especially to the guy looking for Wiz tickets.  very cheap. im in the dc area and use it all the time.
dont have to worry much about craigslist wierdos. most will just email tickets, leave it will call, or meet in front of the stadium.

Joined Feb 18, 2010
Originally Posted by terrimui

Craigslist
word especially to the guy looking for Wiz tickets.  very cheap. im in the dc area and use it all the time.
dont have to worry much about craigslist wierdos. most will just email tickets, leave it will call, or meet in front of the stadium.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now