True Life: I never had a King's Hawaiian Sweet Roll until last weekend...

Joined Jul 18, 2012

Bruh...

Just, bruh....

I'm not a huge bread eater, but I was about to checkout at Target and there was a King's display by the register. Said **** it, and copped a pack. It was like crack. Put some turkey, swiss, and horseradish on that joint, and it was nothing short of amazing. It was ALL about the bread.

I must be the last person on Earth who has eaten Kings, because people are like :wow: when I say I had never had it before.

Appreciated.

antidope

Supporter
Joined Jan 2, 2012
You've been missing out bro, those things are delicious, I used eat them by themselves moreso than putting other things on them, but no matter what you did it was good. 

quise2024

Banned
Joined Feb 16, 2013
OP you been missin out! Best rolls ever man. When we have them for dinner i usually try to sneak and steal 2 before its even dinner time

Joined Aug 10, 2012
tried them and didnt like them.......cuban bread from local small bodegitas / markets in hialeah / miami area though 

Joined Nov 24, 2009
My brother loves that bread. Never had it until a couple of years ago. Good bread but I like that yellow potato bread better.

Joined Jul 30, 2011
It's funny, our dept had a May The 4th Be With You pot luck yesterday & our dept manager made Hawaiian pulled pork BBQ & served it on King's rolls... :smokin That ish was sooo good & the Kings made it that much better. The rolls have a nice sweet taste to them.

plansb

Supporter
Joined Jan 11, 2014
It's funny, our dept had a May The 4th Be With You pot luck yesterday & our dept manager made Hawaiian pulled pork BBQ & served it on King's rolls... :smokin That ish was sooo good & the Kings made it that much better. The rolls have a nice sweet taste to them.
was just about to post about Hawaiian pork on these bad boys :smokin

These things are Crack. I can eat a whole bag of those delicious ******* with nothing on them :lol:

Chamelio Salamander

Formerly 'CamilioSalamander7'
Joined Nov 16, 2007
Im apart of my command's social committee and we sold those pulled pork sandwiches on king rolls. sold out in 20 mins joints was crack :wow: :smokin

iDon’tRead

formerly winter91
Joined Sep 27, 2014
You've been missing out bro, those things are delicious, I used eat them by themselves moreso than putting other things on them, but no matter what you did it was good. 
And this guy doesn't eem like eggs?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now