Reviewing Uploading Multiple Pictures

Grine

Formerly 'Grine226'
Joined Apr 2, 2007
Is there anyway for us to upload multiple pictures instead of uploading one at a time in the post?

HellaSteph

formerly HuddlerSteph
Staff member
Joined Sep 11, 2012
Hey guys, you will need to select the "Upload a File" button then upload multiple photos into a single post. So that I understand better on how I may help you, are asking for multi-select when you are picking files from your computer or phone to upload at a single time?

titang545

Supporter
Joined Sep 21, 2012
That is correct, before we could upload multiple files at once. Now we have to upload a file select it, go back upload another file and select it. I'm sure when posting shoes to sale it would be a time saver.

Grine

Formerly 'Grine226'
Joined Apr 2, 2007
That is correct, before we could upload multiple files at once. Now we have to upload a file select it, go back upload another file and select it. I'm sure when posting shoes to sale it would be a time saver.
This!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now