VC NIKE SHOX BB4 *UPDATE PG.21* RD 9/20 $160

Joined May 11, 2011
I think those guys were former Nike employees in the Basketball development department, especially him, since he has a large variety of shoes, Ray Allen, Kobe, VC, Penny, etc.

Joined Jan 2, 2013
Anyone playing ball in these? Just wondering how the retros hold up - I'm in Canada looking at a pair of black/silver/reds for 100$

Joined Dec 13, 2018
Played in my pair a few times before the virus hit, good shoe. I appreciate that they've opened the toebox a little, giving these shoes a bit more of a forgiving fit, unlike with the OG's. Traction is fantastic on all floors. Lock down is great as well. However, this shoe will not be everyone's cup of tea to ball in, as the heel is very stable, stiff, which is exactly what I like.

Joined Dec 12, 1999
Picked up the OG black/silver/lapis sz 11 on Eastbay for $75.

I keep getting emails that say “working on your order”.....better not be trying to pull a Monday am cancellation!

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now