VC NIKE SHOX BB4 *UPDATE PG.21* RD 9/20 $160

Joined Sep 24, 2019
I’ll be driving past Valencia on Friday - worth the stop?
Depends what you’re looking for, didn’t see any Jordan retros. Good selection of Nike basketball and running though. If you’re driving by I’d stop, never know what’s gonna hit the shelves there.

Joined Nov 24, 2006
For that price I would double up in a heart beat. For whatever reason I also feel like these run small like I should have went up half a size.
Yeah these have ZERO step in comfort but at least on the OGs once you broke them in they felt like an extension of my foot.

Joined Sep 3, 2014
For that price I would double up in a heart beat. For whatever reason I also feel like these run small like I should have went up half a size.
Yeah these have ZERO step in comfort but at least on the OGs once you broke them in they felt like an extension of my foot.
My pair came in and I sent them back. Hurt my feet.
FR!! I got the raptors colorway in a size 13 and these thangs felt like they had my toes in a vice grip. I had to take the sock liner out. But after wearing them for a day they still hurt. I may have to get rid of these.

Joined Aug 20, 2003
Whoa.... I've been sleep I haven't even seen that raptors colorway. How can I find a size 12 in that and the white/black patent leather?

also has the 30% expired? Was that just a members thing?

Joined Sep 3, 2014
Whoa.... I've been sleep I haven't even seen that raptors colorway. How can I find a size 12 in that and the white/black patent leather?

also has the 30% expired? Was that just a members thing?
Nah. The 30% ends on December 1st. But you have to have the nike + app in order to use it at the outlets. May want to check your local outlet for these BB4's. My local outlet has the raptors and the white/red colorway still available.

Joined Aug 20, 2003
Does anyone know of a Nike outlet that ships? I gotta get those Shox. I saw Vince rocking them as a PE and had no idea they actually dropped.

Joined Jan 25, 2006
ended up buying another black patent and a red pair off stock x. my collection is complete. wish they released the white/silver pair but all good.

2x silver/black/lapis
2x patent
1x red

i hope they start retro-ing the VC line next year since he's now retired.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now