What sweatpants y’all wearin???

Joined Feb 7, 2010
May be in the market for a pair or two

I’ll preface this with the fact that I don’t want to spend too much and little to no branding is preferred

Usually wear Uniqlo dry but the fit gets wonky after a wash and dry on new pairs unlike the pairs I got a few years ago

Joined Jul 22, 2012
Was about to buy a pair of Uniqlo's tech sweat pants. But I can't justify paying $20.

So it'll be leggings and Adidas soccer pants.

Joined Mar 5, 2008
Ralph Lauren Black Label, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Ralph Lauren Blue Label, Nike Techknit, Nike Techfleece, Reebok UFC fight kit

Joined Jan 4, 2014
Needed this thread. Those Nike joggers up there suck and aren’t for long enough. Gonna try the Nike heritage joggers they look slim and clean

stuntman mike

Supporter
Joined Aug 5, 2007
i very rarely wear sweatpants cause it’s too hot here but i can’t imagine wearing any but sweatpants on long airplane flights.

Nereyda Vuelve Por Dios

formerly DONRE
Joined Jul 22, 2012
My girl prohibits me from wearing sweatpants.
says it enhances the ham hog features. Says it will drive the femmes crazy.

but when i do. Nike joints. Addidas soccer joints.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now