Who else is watching The Real World.

Joined Jul 20, 2002
this @+! gets better and better lmao

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

it pains me to see my dude greg take an L like that............
i feel u.....its like greg is our friend and *%!

Joined May 22, 2003
For some reason this dude Will has me
Like did you ever learn about homeboy love? Loyalto some snowbunnies that can't stand you? You violatin dawg...

Joined Jun 13, 2004
Originally Posted by Prez T

as grimey as it is that Will took Reva , she is choosin
co-sign....
smh "Ill Will" ever since he couldn't close the deal with bri and sarah, he's turned into the 4th chick (and i don't wanna saychick) in the house.
WHO DOES THAT ?!

Joined Nov 18, 2007
Originally Posted by mneezy1

Dirty trick

But got damn, I'm fiending for this next episode... I want Greg to body these peasants, word is bond.
Yeah me too.

Joined Nov 11, 2004
lmao this chick reva is NOT cute...is that what LA has to offer..gotta be some dope pinays somewhere

Joined Dec 4, 2003
I doubt Will even got domed up...he probably just tried to put that out there to make dude salty....dude probably just got some quality "feel goods!"

Ruck13

formerly killa kyleon
Joined Nov 26, 2007
Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

it pains me to see my dude greg take an L like that............
True story.
mane...already.what kinda peanut butter jelly @%*$%#*% is that...

a **** is gonna be a ****
tho...them chicks is mad petty tho.

this dude will so green
(dude punching trees?) how you gonna say you want Greg to just be thinking about what you was doing? How bout YOU think about what you just put your mouthon??

next week could be epic..I got a feeling Greg is gonna come thru with some classic lines..

Joined Jun 13, 2006
YO!
hangglide wit it, word to E.Ness
GOOD ONE!
That beats my School Daze allusion, easy!

Ay but I'm really upset at how petty the other "5" roommates are when it comes to Greg. Their quick to call my mans all kinds of names butthey're trying to beat him at his game. They're going to take the L. [Adrian] You can't win! [/Adrian] Seriously, I wish I was still on campus orhad a roommate to talk to about this episode. Classic television and I don't even think MTV knows how classic it was. DF!!!

Joined Oct 19, 2005
Sarah...used to be attractive to me, but now that she thinks she is higher than anyone and is acting like a total%@+%!....

Joined Jun 13, 2006
YO!
Will and Dave finally reach their breaking point with Greg but their attempts to draw him into a physical altercation are unsuccessful.
See what I mean. Greg is like Rodman 2.0. Will and Dave bout to pick & roll their way into certified Loser Hall of Fame, ala Malone &Stockton.
DF!!!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now